Part 8

There stands astryd. Shock is written all over her face. "Ava I cane to see if you was ok I had no idea" sh explains.
I knew within the day the whole office would know about being caught in this comprising position.
Like expected the word spread like wild fire and I couldn't walk through the office without whispers. I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in" I say loudly
My door opens and aspen stands the doorway.
I don't dare look her in the eyes because we got caught doing the exact thing that we tried to avoid from happening
My heart pounds. Your needed in his office she says with a wink.
Great by now I'm sure the whole office knew about me and Colby well I couldn't exactly cal him that in front of others but me and him couldn't deny the spark filled connection between us.
Colby sat his desk. And he stood up motioning me Over to the desk. I sat down in the chair in front of him. 
"Ava I really do find you attractive but we got caught and this puts me in a questionable place with the company my father has heard about this and now he's questioning if I can do my job!!!" He sternly says "Ava I think it's best if we don't continue on with what we have been doing "
Shock and anger fill me but mostly sadness . How can I be sad Over a man I just met . I don't even know him like that. But I already feel a bond and connection with. Him and he doesn't want me the feeling of rejection is too much and I run  out of the room far away from the man I thought I was falling for.

*colby *
I hate this feeling I hate the feeling because of what society seems wrong can't be done I have feeling a for her there is that undeniable feeling between us and believe me all I want to do is fuck her senseless and wake up next to her the next day. I slam my hand down against my desk and I look up to see astryd there at the door. She comes in and closes it. Walking Over towards me .
She moves around my desk. What is she doing is she going to try to make a move on me. She looks up and me and puts a hand on my chest throwing herself at me slamming her lips onto mine. Fuck she's a good kisser before I'm even thinking about my what I'm doing she is straddling me in my chair. My hands find their way to her hips and hers  finds it's way to the back of my neck gently tugging on my hair. I shouldn't be doing this. I want to break the kiss but I can't.
" astryd  stop we can't do this" I say
"But if you don't let me do this I will tell the whole office that you sexually abused me and forced yourself onto me. She continues to kiss me unbuttoning my shirt might. Down to my pants without hesitation unbuttoning them stroking my hard members through my boxers. She tugged my boxers down letting my hard member loose if the fabric that held it captive taking it slowly into her mouth she begins to bob her head up and down earning moans from me. 
I knew I needed to stop this but I couldn't I couldn't make it stop. I felt myself getting closer to release. She moved faster and quicker.
It was so wrong what she was going and there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it . I heard a kick at the door she didn't slow her pace at all she kept doing the door opened up and there stood Ava . She looked as if she had been crying. My gaze met hers as I got my release astryd stood up looking towards Ava smiling evily at her. Ava just looked at me in disbelief and ran off I went after her leaving astryd behind. Big mistake!