Part 10

I walk into my office the next day ignoring all the whispers of co-workers. All around the office I earn sneers and glares but as I'm unlocking the door to my office I feel arms snake around my waist. I turn to meet his ocean blue eyes.  He presses his lips onto mine before breaking the kiss.
"Good morning" he says his voice slightly husky
I hear footsteps approaching us and I look to my left and see aspen with a nasty glare in her face.
"Good morning Mr. dean"  she says leaning up to beck his lips he pulls away from her taken aback by her sudden movement.
Especially right in front of me.
Anger and rage boil through my veins. my blood is boiling
Colby sees the change in my eyes. And pushes me into my office with him. Continuing to try to calm me down.
"I'm going to kill her " I scream
My voice going raspy from all of the screaming .
I continue to shout profanities towards her and she's trying to get past Colby who is dead smack in the middle of it all. She finds her way around Colby and swings at me.
I grab her by the hair swinging her like the little rag doll she is throwing her to the ground before wailing on her.
"Colby is mine you dumb bitch" I scream
Colby's eyes widen at the use of his name. A smirk coming across his face ever so slightly
I lunge at her tackle to the Ground rolling around in the floor wildly swinging at each other. I wail on her . Before she slips out of my grasp. You bitch. She tackles me to the ground we roll around some more before I land in top of her pinning her I punch her straight in her Botox filled nose.
I earn a shriek from her.
"You bitch that cost me $3,000"
Blood dripping down her face a she punched at me again but I take her by the hair and pin her down wailing on her.
Her screams fill the room and before I know it I'm being lifted off of her Colby sits me on my desk . Pinning me to it. My gaze meets his again and for a minute everything. Disappears I'm no longer seeing red. He runs a thumb down my face. From the other side of the room I hear " you bitch you broke my nose that cost $3,000," before she runs out of the room. We see a head pop in the doorway and before we can say anything else Colby freezes in his tracks.....