Part 12

He stares down at me and I don't want to leave his arms.
"Avalena I want to take you somewhere" he says.
"Where are we going?" I ask
"It's a surprise he takes my hand and pulls me to the elevator when we leave the elevator we go to the attached parking garage and he leads me to a black rolls Royce he opens the doors for me as u get in he closes the door behind me and gets in the passenger side. He pulls out of the parking garage.
We drive for about 20 minutes before pulling up to a nice gated community.
He keeps driving through the nice neighborhood to a big mansion. My jaw practically huts the floor.
"This is your house !!" I say excitedly.
"One of them" he replies nonchalantly.
He gets out of the car and walks to my side opening the door for me. I get out of the car and follow him up to the door where he unlocks it. I
He opens the door to to a woman standing there she was older. Looked about 65.
"Hello Meredith" he says
"Colby your home early let me take your coat" she says. Taking his coat from him. She looks past him and sees me.
"Hi my name is Meredith " sh holds her hand out for me to shake it and I shake her hand. Colby then intervenes.
"I'm going. To show her around" he says  pulling me up the stares and what came next I was not prepared for.