Part 7

I walk onto the stage the bright lights shining down on me. All of my nervous thoughts come back to me. My eyes meet a familiar pair in the crowd. Colby sits in a chair offside of the stage. His expression reads surprise and lust. I look to the middle of the stage where there are three toys I have seen before. I tried these the other day. I walk over and sit in the chair. I do as what I was told backstage. I look into the audience as I turn on the first toy. I bite back a moan.
My gaze meets his again and I have to suppress the urge to moan his name. As I reach my near climax I see him stand up and leave the room. As I finish I head off stage and I go back all of the girls tell me how well I did. For my first time on stage. I throw on a silk robe and walk to my office

I am however stopped by a passerby telling me he enjoyed my performance and that I should come on stage more often

I see a figure sitting in my chair. The chair turns around and I see Colby sitting in my chair his eyes full of lust.
"Ava what makes you think you can do this to me " he says angrily.
My heart pounds faster it feels as if it will pound right out of my chest he marches towards the doo the last thing I want is for him to leave. He closes the door and turns around to pick me up. He hoists next up so my legs are wrapped around him . He carrys me over to my desk Pushing everything off of it. Gently placing me down.
He places soft kisses on my ear trailing down to my neck kissing and sucking softly on my sweet spot causing me to Moan lightly.

He places a callused hand over my mouth. He trails kisses down my chest pulling the tight lingerie over my head. Trailing kisses down to my panty like he. He kisses over top of them before removing them with his teeth.  He kisses my inner thigh before moving up to my lips. Kissing me roughly he quickly puts on a condom and I feel him at my entrance.
He enters slow at first but the quickly picks up the pace. At first there is a slight burning feeling but then it fades into pure pleasure. I moan out his name  I match his pace and we are quickly at the brink of release when I hear a knock at the door and it swings open and  there stands .......

Sorry this is short I promise you guys it will all be worth it in the coming chapters