Part 3

A/N: this chapter will contain some graphic content so if you don like smut please skip this chapter to the graphic part or click off this book.

*Avalena*

I stand in a room with him by my side. he looks at me and gestures for me to take a seat on the bed. I look at him. with all due respect sir I don't know if I can do this. " if you do this I will pay you 20% more than other employee's" he says with a smirk on his face. I think about it and my situation. I look at him and nod.

my hands are clammy and my throat is dry. it feels like the walls are closing on. but with him, I feel oddly safe.

I sit down and look up at him. he walks over to a dresser where he pulls out handcuffs. " Lay down," he says in a husky but stern voice. I quickly oblige to the order I was given laying myself down on top of the soft covers. the silk soft only arms. he grabs both of my hands handcuffing me down to the bed. Making it so I can't move. He smirks as Climbs onto the bed. He looks in my eyes before. He reaches for my panties pulling them off slowly and teasingly like. he reaches to the bedside table where he pulls out a vibrator one I had never seen before. it had different buttons. he glances at me before turning on the vibrator. I jump a little at the sound at first.

my eyes meet his. he brings the vibrator down to my already aroused flower. I jump at the sensation. Waves of pleasure rush over me. I bite back the moan that threatens to escape my lips. my eyes catching is as he wears a smirk on his face.

he presses another button sending pulsations through my core. I can't hold in the moan that escapes my lips. he presses another button that sends rapid vibrations up through my body. can feel an orgasm building. he hits another button turning it up to max strength. he watches me writhe in pleasure. he hits one more button. right then and there scream in pleasure my orgasm releasing. he smirks a little bit. he puts the toy down grabbing another from another part of the room. I see him come over with that and handcuffs

I'm already handcuffed to the bed he attaches the handcuffs to my legs he takes the toy placing it near my entrance turning it on as I feel it enter me it begins to vibrate. the touch of another button sends pulsations right to my g spot. waves of pleasure rush through me when he turns it up to its highest setting.

again I feel the orgasm building in my stomach. my breath hitches in my throat. I scream in pleasure before I feel my second orgasm releasing he smirks at me watching me. as I beg for him to turn it off. he turns it off removing it. he quickly un handcuffs me. I get up looking for my panties I find them on the floor next to the bed. I slip them on quickly. " I have paperwork waiting for you in your office it is down the hall to the left third door down," he says dismissing me out of the room.

I walk down to the office the feeling still tingling between my legs. I sit down at the computer turning it on typing up reports on the toys. that I tested. I hear a knock on the door. " come in" I say. I hear the door open and in walks Mr. Dean." Avalena," he says his voice deep, his eyes are filled with lust. he closes the door behind him. I hear it lock. His heart rate quickens. I had stopped typing. " you quit typing when I entered the room," he says. " am I a distraction to you avelena" he comes over to my desk. his voice deep filled with lust.

I can feel the arousal between my legs. why do I feel this way why does he turn me on so badly. I keep asking myself these questions. but before know it there he is in front of me. he takes his hand and lifts my chin to look into his eyes. they are a dark blue. his eyes meet mine. he picks me up out of the chair kissing my lips. the sparks fly throughout bodies. He pins me to the wall wrapping my legs around him. my. lips move in sync with his not once pulling apart for air. I feel him tug on my shirt. I put my arms up and he lies it over my head quickly removing his shirt.

I can feel the wetness from my aroused rose dripping down my legs. he kisses from my lip to my jaw onto my neck sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan a little bit. I quickly unbutton his pants and pull them down causing his member to spring out. he looks at me before using his teeth to remove my panties. laying me down across the desk he trails his young down my body to my aroused flower. I feel his tongue lick across my petals causing me to moan.

he starts sucking and it causes me to moan loudly. he puts a hand over my mouth. he removes his hand quickly inserting a finger in me pumping fast and hard adding another. I writhe in pleasure under his touch. he adds a third not slowing down his tongue is doing circles around my aroused flower. " come for me babydoll" he says in a deep husky voice. a few more pumps and I feel myself release. he licks up all of my juices. I sit up in front of him I tack his member in my hands when I hear a knock on my door......