Part 5

Hey guys so I know it's been a while it has been a busy couple of weeks and I can't wait to continue this book.

*Avalena pov*

I walk into the office the next day. my eyes scan the lobby as employees stand around waiting for the day to begin. I make my way to my desk but not before bumping into someone I had hoped to avoid today. I think back to my previous relationship I was in

* flashback *

I sit in my old dingy apartment that me and my boyfriend ben had gotten together. we was happy at first but I just had this gut feeling he was cheating on me. he never paid attention to me anymore like he use to he spent all his time in the gym at work on on his phone texting. he would never let me read the messages. he said I had nothing to worry about.

one day. I got off work early. I pull up to the house an I see his car In the driveway. thinking nothing of it I get out of my car an walk up to the house unlocking the front door and walking in. as I take off my she's I notice a female pair of shoe that do not belong to me. my heart sinks as thoughts of what possibly could be got on rushes through my head. I walk up the stairs and as I get near the top I hear moaning noises coming from the bedroom. I feel tears treating to spill from my eyes. but my sadness is replaced with anger quickly.

I quickly march up the rest of the steps as I approach the bedroom door. flinging it open. in front of me is dean under some blond skank. the shock his face is evident. " avalena your not suppose to be home for another hour and a half. the tears welling in y eye threatening to spill over. I take in a deep breath. " yeah I got off work early but I id to expect. to come home to a skank in my bed. " I was over an grip her by the hair pulling her out of the be not caring if she If she is unclothed. " GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream. a look of fear crosses her face she gathers her clothes quickly dressing before running out the door and outside. I turn on my heels to look at my naked cheating boyfriend." YOU TOO GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LOW LIFEE MISERABLE CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream. im sure our neighbors can hear the whole thing and at th point I do not care. tears now streamed down my cheeks in rivers. not caring anymore if he saw me cry I started throwing his belongings out he window onto the front lawn. neighbors gathered to see what all of the commotion was and right now I could care less.

my heart was broken. shattered into pieces. and he was to blame for the pain an anger I am feeling. I turn back to him gibing him a look that could scare babies.

he quickly hurries and gets dressed wh9le running down the stairs and out of the house.

you may be wondering when you first met me I was in an apartment. well I will get there....

thats not all where things began to go down hill for me . my job closed down so everyone lost their jobs with absolutely no notice. jobs at the time were scarce. I found a job but it was in a company that paid very little and the staff was questionable. hence where you found me.

*flashback over*

my heart broke a little at the memories. I never allowed myself to fall in love again. but am I falling in love with him. thought and questions raced through my mind as I walk through the lobby to my small but tiny office. papers laid on my desk with todays "assignments". I sigh  through running my hand though my hair before reading its contents there's a knock at my door and I turn around to see.......