Part 13

Some scenes in this chapter maybe excessively graphic so if you are not at least 18 skip this chapter

He leads me up the stares and down a bunch of hallways. His hand holds mine. He turns around a dm looks at me and before he says anything he plants a kiss down on. My lips before reaching to the top of the doorframe grabbing a key and unlocking the door. His gaze holds mine as the door swings open and I see a bed in the middle of the room. I go into the room.
He walks over too the other side of the room opening a wardrobe. He pulls out candles . And lights them . He pulls a few candles from the wardrobe setting then down in the dresser next to the bed.
He motions me over to him pulling me in to his arms he plants a kiss on my lips gently training them down to my neck. Sucking softly on my neck causing me to moan. He makes his way down to my breasts.
He trails his finger drown my side. His hands find the curve of my ass holding it softly he lifts me onto the bed. My breath hitches in my throat when he nibbles on the tender spot on my neck again I moan softly in response.
He lets out a low chuckle. He pulls away pulling his shirt off. His muscular chest inches from me. I reach out my hand running it down his abs he gently removes my blouse unbuttoning each butting and kissing his way down as he does slopping off the blouse that kept a barrier between us . He continues to kiss me and it turns into us making love to each other.
The next morning I wake up next to him. His arms are around me holding me in place . I flip over to turn to him planting a kiss on his lips. He smiles before opening his eyes his. Blue ocean eyes meet
He moves his arm so I can get up waking to the bathroom. I quickly use the bathroom and hop in the shower. After the shower I walk out to the room to find he has gone out of the room. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. And as I walk into the kitchen I see Colby over the stove cooking breakfast.
My heart skips a beat as he turns to me and smiles making my heart melt a little. He pulls me toward him waking his arms around me stirring the eggs planting a kiss down on my head . And for the first time in my life I feel happy and I feel as if I could see a future with him. 
"What are you thinking about" he says
Pulling me out of my thoughts .
I look at him and smile.
"Ava I love you" he says
It catches me off guard at first. He tries to read my expressions. I look up at him

" I love you too," I say back