Part 6

I turn around in my chair to see him standing in my doorway watching me. God he looks handsome today. Stop it Ava you can't think like that he's your boss. I dont Realize it Until he is standing In Front of my desk he clears his throat and he pulls me out of my thoughts. My cheeks turn an even brighter red. He reaches his dense muscled arm out towards my chin hooking his finger underneath my chin moving my face up to meet his gaze.
His eyes meet mine. Ocean blue eyes stare into mine. For a moment I feel sparks igniting between us from his touch. His face is inches away from mine. He takes my hand and pulls me towards a testing room.

My heart was pounding as he sat me on the bed I knew how I felt about him but I wasn't sure he felt the same about me did he feel that sparks I felt when we touched.
"Look Ava I don't know how to tell you this ," I cut him off by pressing my lips into his.
I had to know did he feel sparks between us.
He deepened the kiss by running his hands through my curly hair . He did feel the same way. He broke the kiss off . I stared into his blue eyes.
"Ava I don't want the others to get the wrong idea, " he says bluntly
I pout a little. He notices and runs his rough thumb over my cheek moving my gaze to meet his. "Ava I have feelings for you to but we can't be together" he says firmly.
My emerald eyes meet his again. "What would everyone else think if we started seeing each other Ava." He says. I hadn't even thought of that at all.

They would probably just think I was trying to make advances at him for gain in the industry but that's not true I actually felt something between us and they didn't know that but we did it was unfair that I couldn't be with someone who I care so deeply about but I hardly even knew.
I blinked away tears. I hadn't realized it but I had started crying . He wiped away the tears that fell down my pale rosy cheeks and placed a gently kiss on my lips.
"Ava I know this is unfair and seems wrong but we can't do this " he says .
He looks at me and begins to stand up to leave the room. He turns back and looks at me one last time before exiting the room and leaving me.
I walk over to there the toys was laid out for me in the table examining each one.

*awkward time skip brought to you by me!!*
After I finish I head to the shower took to quickly shower and then get dressed. I head back into my office to start doing the paperwork that I was suppose to have finished by tomorrow morning. As I was typing I felt a blush rise to my cheeks I had thought of him the entire time I was in that room imagined it was him doing all those things to me. But I can't type that in the papers. So I type up what was needed and packed up my laptop for the night and headed towards the elevator. As I head toward the elevator I pass by the show room where girls are rehearsing for tonight's show.
I don't hear steps approach me from behind but I feel a tap on my shoulder. I about jump out of my skin when I turn to see astryd.
"You know one of the girls called in sick today and they are down a person I think they would appreciate if you helped them
Out tonight"Astryd said with a slight wink . I heard that Colby watched very show and he wouldn't expect me. To be in one without his knowing . I walk in and the girls turn to face me . Hey I Heard your down a person for the show and thought u night volunteer
. They look at me with quirked eyebrows then look at each other. They pulled me towards a dressing room where they shoved a skimpy lingerie toward me pushing me to a changing room. After I change into the outfit they sit me down in a desk chair and put bronzer an highlight on my cheeks and fix up my eye makeup a little bit. They add a coat of lipstick and turn me to the mirror where I could see. I didn't even look like myself. But man did I look good. They taught me what I needed to do and I picked up on it pretty quickly.

As soon as 8:00 hit the room began to fill with men they all was dressed in business attire. My heart is racing as one by one we are called into the stage . My time comes and I'm called out to do my performance. .....