Part 4

so this is the continuation of the last chapter and this chapter will have a brief rated R point
*Colbys POV *
a knock sounds on my door. " one moment" I say quickly  hurrying avalena under my desk, unlocking the door and sitting at my chair . " come in"  I hear the door open and  in walks one of the dancers.  all of a sudden I feel avelenas fingers graze my hardening member. causing me to bump my leg on the desk. my heart is pounding in my chest.

after some small talk she turns to leave. but as she goes to leave the room avalena  takes my hard member in hear mouth. a low groan escapes my lips by accident. the dancer turns around and looks at me. I quickly hold my head" sorry im getting a headache" I say trying to cover my tracks. she shrugs it off and walks out the door. I  pull away from the desk Elena climbing out from under. sit-in in my lap straddling me I can feel her wet flower grinding again my hard cock. I let out a groan. a smirk appears on her face. She knows what she is doing to me .
I pick her up wrapping her legs around me pressing my hard member onto her wet flower. She lets out a soft moan. I quickly slip on a condom before sliding my hard member into her wet pussy.

She moans in pleasure as she bounces up and down on me. I cover her mouth so nobody will hear us. She continues to pound my hard member I can feel myself getting closer to orgasm. I take her and I sit her on my desk laying her back on my desk spreading her legs sliding my hard member in as I pound her . I cover her mouth again I feel myself inching closer and closer to climax . She is close too and I am on the verge . I continue to pound myself into her. I feel her climax at the same time I do. I groan in pleasure as I ride out the rest of our high.

She sits up on my desk. I hand her the panties that lay on floor. She slides them back on. She gets off the desk. I pull her back into me slamming my lips down on hers. Our lips move in Sync with each other. She tugs on my lips begging for entrance . I quickly allow .

But before we can continue we are Interrupted again by a Knock on the door. She runs under the desk and I sit down again. The door opens as my secretary walks in. I didn't see ms Johnson leave,have you seen her. " she asks. "No I have not, maybe she slipped by without you noticing."  I say trying to throw her off. I sit  in my chair. "Oh ok" she says turning and leaving shutting the door behind her.  I scoot back letting Avalena out. I sneak her out of my office. She gets into the elevator sneaking past the secretary.

She gives me one last look before the elevator closes. I turn and walk back to my office sitting in my chair thinking about what just happened.

*Avalena POV *

I take the elevator down to the first floor. I sigh thinking about what had just occurred. I walk out to my car driving back to my campus. I get up to my dorm room shutting the door behind me. Just thinking about it got me excited all over again.

My phone rings and it's a local number. I answer it and the voice on the other line sends shivers down my spine. "Ava I can't stop thinking about you" the husky voice says. I recognize it anywhere it's Colby . My heart begins to pound and for a minute I'm speechless.

"Colby how did you get my number " I ask . "Office
Directory" He replies. "Ava " just the way he said my name makes me weak in the knees. My heart pounding. "Ava your turned on right now aren't you" he says catching me off guard. I hesitate a reply. "Ava I'm turned on right now too " I get a mental picture. I shake my head trying to shake the thought.

My thoughts are brought back when I hear a low groan from the other line. The sounds make me wetter. And he knows what he's doing to me too. " Ava I want to hear you please yourself " he says
"Go get your vibrator " he orders . I try toargue that I don't have one but he knows that's a lie because he had sent one of his creations to my dorm . I open the small box pulling out the small wand.

I run my fingers over it before I hear him speak again . I want you to lay down and use it . I quickly obey not wanting to find out what happens if I don't do as he says . I remove my pants laying down on the bed . Placing it on my panties I turn it on waves of pleasure rising . I let moans escape my lips . Gripping the sheets I moan out his name. " turn it up" I quickly oblige. But when I do waves if pleasure fill my body . I can feel myself getting close . I know he is too because his moans I can hear though the phone .

"Move it up and down Ava " he says. I do as I'm told and before I know it I'm close to Coming. "I'm gonna cum" he says . "Me too" I say between moans. I keep moving it faster and faster. My body writhes in pleasure releasing my juices. His breathing was heavy but so was mine. I can imagine his smug look on his face .

*time skip brought to you by Colby*

The next morning I wake up still thinking of the night before . I head into the office . But not before being stopped by the one person in the office I was hoping I would not have to see......