Part 9

I left his office tears streaming down my face I go into my office footsteps behind me follow my every step. My heart is breaking I turn an round and see the face I don't exactly want to see right now.
" What do you want Mr Dean "I spat Hurt in my voice how could he do this how could he hurt me this way. My voice cracked .
I was trying not to cry.
"Ava it wasn't what it looks like I promise you. She came onto me!" I say quickly
"You seemed to have really been enjoying it though" she spats the venom in her voice evident.
Tears continue to stream down her cheeks .
I take my thumb and try to brush the fresh tears off her face but she smacks my hand away.
"Don't touch me"
"why don't you go hang out with astryd" she says turning away from me.
"Ava please if you will only let me explain!!!" I beg

I'm her boss I shouldn't be begging her but I can't loose her not like this. I fucked up and I have to somehow make it up to her.
I take her in my arms and slam my lips down into hers at first she is resistant and then she gives into the kiss. She pulls away for air and I get a Chance to speak.
"Ava astryd came onto me she said she was going to blackmail me if I didn't let her do that, I promise you I wasn't intentionally trying to hurt you " I say
Her eye glistened with tears she pulls me into another kiss.
"Ava I want to be with you and screw what society says I am going to be with you weather they like it or not." I say confidently. Picking her up I carry her to a room . I shut the door and lock it behind us.

*serious smut warning. If you can't handle graphic sex skip this part *

I lay her down in a bed pulling a blindfold from the beside table carefully blindfolding her. "Ava is there a safe word that you want to use"
"Pineapple " she says
Ok I go I think another drawer pulling outb a pair of black handcuffs handcuffing her to the rails of the bed. I trail my fingers up her leg until I reach the edge of her short black leather skirt my hand snakes up her skirt grazing her core which is blocked by a pair of panties. I quickly do away with those moving quickly I pull a vibrator out of the drawer. I turn it in and press it into her core. She moans in excitement. I pull it away and remove the panties that are blocking my access to her. I turn the vibrator back in and out it back into place except this time i spread her legs out losing in between each tender thigh moving my way up to her core. I insert one finger and I pump it In and out. She is so wet. I kiss in between the folds sucking gently causing her to moan loudly . This time I didn't care who heard I wanted her to moan my name. I speed up the pace. She is writhing under my touch.
"C-c-Colby I'm so close " she says in between gasps.
I turn it the vibrator and I quickly remove my pants rolling on a condom. I position myself at her entrance.
I enter her slow at first . A moan escapes my lips
"oh Ava your so tight" I moan.
She lets out soft moans as I pick up speed . I undi the hand cuffs pull her to the edge of the bed and flip her over entering her from behind I quickly speed up she matches my pace as we both quickly reach our point of climax. I grab her ass as I hit my my release and as I release I feel her find hers as well. I undo the handcuffs again and pull our sweat covered bodies together and passionately kiss her on the lips. I look down into her emerald green eyes and for the first time in a long time I am actually happy .