i didnt die

so hi guys, i'm back. had no motivation to write for a long time, but now i have the time and willpower to. so enjoy this story! also, if you have any good names for this story please share!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1
730 days.
"Happy two year anniversary," I mutter to myself.
It's been two years since I've been taken captive by the enderman clan, and honestly I've given up hope on getting out. I was taken while trying to slay the ender dragon with Tango and Impulse, the floor caved in and they took me into the darkness. They've locked me in this room and fed me only chorus fruit and this weird steroid medication as a test subject.
The door opens suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts.
An enderman comes in and hands me a bowl of chorus fruit and puts a syringe of the medication into my veins. Honestly I'm just used to it, but then something out of the normal happens. They take me out of the room, and put me into this glass testing room I've never been in. They seem to discuss something between themselves on the other side of the glass, and then they press a button. Suddenly a huge brick of purpur bricks falls down to where I'm standing. I try to run, but instead I teleported. I didn't know that I could do that.
Huh, did I just teleport? No, that's not possible right...?
The enderman write some stuff onto some clipboards and take me out of the room. They take me up this long staircase and through this weird portal that I've never seen. When we stopped walking I realized we're no longer in the end, we're in the overworld. I look up at the sky and stare at the clouds and sun, god I really missed the sun in the last two years. The enderman hand me another bowl of chorus fruit, and then they just disappear. I look around and see no structures or any signs of life.
When I was taken, did they update to 1.15? Without me?
It never occurred to me that they would update still, and the sun was setting. Who knows how far away the nearest hermit can be? I see a tiny pyramid looking thing in the distant desert biome.
If I start running now, then I think I can make it there and seek refuge with whoever owns the base. That is a perfect plan!
I start to sprint, hoping I would make it there before the mobs start spawning.
I wonder if Impulse and Tango moved on?