chapter 2

we walk off the bus and the "queen if pops" threw soda at us. it got everywhere, "haha are the emos sad cuz their eyeliner came off?" she laughed as we walked by. we went into the bathroom, alex in the boys and me and mandy in the girls. "i hate them so bad, i wish i could just run them over." mandy hissed, i just giggled as she made her motions of her running them over. "haha lets get to class" i said as we got done washing the soda off.

i have English first and i sit next to this really cute boy named austin. but im to scared to talk to him, so i just look at him quickly so no one knows.

class ended we watched a movie about the holocaust, it was boring like we learn about it from like 4th grade. but it was okay because as you get older the more you go into details.

as i was walking out, i ran into someone. "hey! ouch move!" i yell, someone turned around. i looked up and it was austin "oh gosh im sorry" he said as he picked up my books. 'what i gentleman he is' i thought to myself. i took the books from him and smiled, "thanks for that" i told him as he slowly backed up. i walked to my next class and jessica, angie and maddy made me fall flat on my face. "haha next time, talk to someone like you and more ugly" she said as her and her fake friends passed.

*3 hours later*

i walked home, i just need time by myself. my phone started to buzz i laughed as it tickled my side. i looked at it, it had mandy's name on it, "hello there ma'am!" i said in a British accent. "AMANDA I GOT US TICKETS TO SEE AFI!!!!!" she yelled through the phone. i froze in my spot, "stop lying!" "no im not, i will be at you house on 15!" she told me as i started to walk again. "okay see you..." i was gonna finish but she hung up in excitement.

i walked in my door, my dad napping on the couch. i laugh to myself, and went quietly to my room. as i got on my bed, the door bell rang. i ran down to open it, i covered mandy's mouth so she can't scream. she looked at me, i pointed to my dad. she did the 'o' face, then started to smile big. we ran up to my room and closed the door, she went into her back pocket and slowly pulled out the two tickets. we both screamed, i took one and gave her a weird look. "what?!?" she asked, "mandy these are backstage passes!" i kinda screamed. "YES! we get to meet them!" she squealed, i just kinda froze. i finally get to meet my idol davey havok, backstage! i just started to smile like a crazy person. mandy laughed at me, "omg you have the smile of a killer!" she explains. i give her the look of annoyance, she just giggles and shy away.

*2 hours later*

i was on my instagram liking and stalking people, like always. then i got a kik from mandy 'hey, amanda, we are going in two months is that okay?' she texted. 'yea, as long as i see them with my friend and meet them!' i texted back. it was late, 5:21 and my dad hasn't called me to eat, so i went downstairs to see what's up. when i walked into the kitchen i saw the pizza box on the table and a note on it. 'sweetheart i went to get more food and stuff for the house, won't be back so here is a pizza. love dad' i smiled at it, and sat down by myself to eat the pizza. as i got done i put the rest in the fridge and took the open bottle of soda into my room.

i opened my laptop and went on nextflix, probably every persons dream to go to sleep while watching netflix. i went to my favorite section and found that the movie the little mermaid was on it, i giggled and watched it.

i got to the part where she saves him and i fell asleep, and all i could think of was meeting davey and the rest of AFI.