chapter 13

i woke up to a knock on my bed room door, i almost forgot we were still in the hotel. i looked down at my clothes and i was still in my pjs, i rolled off my bed and hit my head on the table next to it, 'fuck!" i yelled. then someone walked in, paused and came over to help me. they grabbed my arm and helped me up, "thanks" i told them while rubbing my head. "welcome" the voice said, then i remembered it was davey. i looked up at him and quickly hugged him, he hugged me back "omg, i didnt know it was you!" i told him. he laughed and sat on my bed, he patted the part next to him. i quickly sat by him, he held my hand and i put my head on his shoulder. i almost fell to sleep then i got up and went into the bathroom, as i went to close the door davey stopped it from happening. "davey" i started "i need to pee, in private" i told him, he then looked at me with puppy eyes. i frowned and said "just sit on my bed it will take like 2 mins" he looked at me, then kissed my cheek and let me close and lock the door.

when i came out and found davey sleeping on my bed, i laughed and just sat next to him. i faced the wall, but then i felt arms around me pull me over to the other side. i was in daveys arms while he was "sleeping" i laughed and saw a big smile on daveys face. i poked his nose, he opened his eyes and we had a moment of us just staring at each other. he was really hansome, even for a guy that has fake eyelashes and wears eyeshadow. i couldnt take my eyes off of him but my eyes became heavy and my body told me to sleep, but my mind said not too. but my body took over, i buried my head into daveys chest, i heard him laugh and hold me tighter. it was silent from there all i heard was davey's heart beat, then i fell back to sleep.

*2 hours later*

i woke up in daveys arms, i was wondering how i got here then i realized he came here. i was going to get up, but davey pulled me back into him. "hmm, dont leave me" he said in a deep sexy sleepy voice. i smiled and said "but i need to see if mandys up" as i got up, he grabbed my arm "ahh, about that.." he started i looked at him. "they left at 4:00 this morning, and when i came over there was a note on the door for one of us, and i read it. it said 'we left, doors unlocked and amandas still in there'" he finished, i got up in shocked and started to tear up. "no no no dont cry" davey said as he got up and pulled me into a hug, i hugged back. "you can join us on tour" he said, i looked up at him "really?" "yea, we have an extra bed above me, you can sleep in" he told me, i smiled "but i need to call my dad and get clothes. then i looked at davey with a huge smile on his face, "what?" "well, i had the guys go to your house and tell your dad and get you clothes." he told me, i couldnt help but smile so hard i pulled him into a hug. "thank you thank you thank you!!" i kept saying and we heard people walk into the door. i opened my door and walked out with davey holding me by my waist, it was adam, hunter and jade. "did you tell her?" adam asked, davey gave him a look and they all came over and hugged me. "wait, but why did mandy leave?" i asked as they stopped hugging me, jade looked at me "i asked her for your address and what i should call your dad, she asked why so i told her. she didnt take it lightly, she flipped out about everyone wanting you to go everywhere and she cant." he said, i looked at him in shocked "wait what?!? people dont ask me anything, its always her, she puts herself out there!" i told them all, i wanted to cry, but kept it in.

we walked on the bus, adam and hunter went to the other table to go on their laptops, i went into the bunks with davey where i found my bed. i quickly jumped on it to just lay there all day, davey then helded my hand, "im sorry this had to heppen with you two" "its fine, we had this fight before, because her crush asked me to hep him with his art project." i told him, "well come down from there, so we can go on a walk" he told me. "wait im still in my pjs" "get dressed" he laughed. i walked into the bathroom with black skinny jeans and a red bmth shirt on i walked out and they all looked at me. "what?" i asked they looked away, but davey kept his eyes on me. "oh amanda the walk wont be till the next stop" he told me i just nodded and sat next to him, i didnt know where we were but i liked being on the bus with one of my favorite bands. i felt wanted in this world now, and not wanting to die. i just smile to myself, and looked down at my hand interwined with his, i smile at that too.