chapter 15

*amandas pov*

it has been over two hour of them being gone, im not worried but then i am. i have feelings for davey and i know he has them for me, but he never asked me out, so i just guessing we are. as they were gone the driver came back to talk to me about what will happen on tour and the fans with me and davey. i understood, i kind of took him away, but then i didnt because he still has his freedom to do things just not with ther people. when he was done, we had nothing better to do then play cards. "okay gold fish" i told him, giving him a smirk that said i was up to something. "i win!" i said and all my cards were the same, he looked at me and the cards in shock, "what! no fair you cheated!" he told me, i put my hand to my chest and gasped, "what! no i would never" i said as i giggled. "fine, little one, another game, but not gold fish you cheater" he told me, i looked at him and said "i am not little, and im not a cheater!" i said and we both laughed. "okay okay, whatever you say you cheater." i just laughed and took all the cards from him and tha were on the table, "okay now we are playing garbage" i told him with a wicked smile, he gave me a look that said 'what are you about to do?' i laughed and said "relax, its an easy game" he relaxed a little. 

i told him what will happen and how it goes, and after that he undertood everything. he even beat me twice, so i called replay over and over till i beat him. as we were in the middle of the 6th game, we heard the guys come on, with... girls? yep i was right 'i hope davey didnt have one' i thought, and after all them came on with girls in walks davey hand in hand with a girl. i looked in shock, he looked at me and looked away as if he never really saw me. "hey, matt" said jade to the driver, "can you please drive us to our next stop?" matt nodded his head and walked up tp the fromt and closed the door to it. i looked at at the guys deeply talking and holding the girls, "ah whos she?' one asked, davey looked at me and frowned, "oh... thats amanda just a friend, she will be leaving tomorrow" he told them. i looked at him in shock and he just kind of blew it off. i got up, "wait, amanda where are you going?" jade asked in concern, "ahh, just to ask to stop the bus, to walk...." i said with tears about to roll down my cheeks.

i walked up to matt "hey, can you stop for like an hour, so i can walk?" he stopped we only moved till we got to park, "sure" he said and stopped, "hey amanda, i know your pain, it happend to me before..." "im sorry" i told him, he just looke at the ground, "well wake me up when you come back so we can start going." he told me, i nodded and walked out the door. as i walked to the door that leads to the outside, hunter asked "want us to join?" i looked at him while starting to cry, "n-no.... im-im good." i told him then left then with the girls.

i walked into the park, crying my eyes out. i went to the swings and just sat there crying, i heard footsteps. i didnt look becasue it was probably someone passing, "ah, amanda?" i heard daveys voice. i didnt look back and got up to walk away, i heard him run to me. then next thing i know his arms were around my waist and i couldnt move, "ugh, let me GO!" i yelled at him while i was struggling to get out of his grip. "no, amanda i cant lose you!" he said, i stopped and turned my head alittle to hear what else he had to say. "amanda, i didnt wnat to bring her home. i didnt. i thought you didnt really like me and didnt want me, but my feelings for you is like my life. i cant let you go, i just became blind to my own thoughts and shouldve went with my heart..." before he could finish i pulled him into me and kissed him. he was taken back by this and then kissed back, it soon turned into a passionate kiss, and i didnt feel like every stopping, but he pulled back and said "lets go back to the bus" then took my hand in his and we walked back onto the bus.