chapter 6

*next morning*

i woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon, i yawned and sat up and looked at my laptop which was still on. i turned it off and put it on the charger, i took off my blanket and just sat there. then i looked at my calendar, i flipped it to december. "on the 5th i will be seeing you, davey" i said to myself and giggled. i went to the bathroom, then went downstairs and jumped on the couch and turned on the tv. i put on fuse and wild n' out was on, i think some of the things they do is stupid but most is yea okay. i watched that for a while then got hungry, i got up and went into the kitchen. i looked around, "ugh no food!" i yelled. then i saw oreos and cake batter, 'deep fried oreos!' i thought to myself. i got it ready and made almost 30 of them, i went back on the couch and started to eat. i was in heaven with these, then i thought 'should i invite alex and mandy over?' i thought for a minute then got my phone out and dialed mandy first then alex.

alex came over first, he has a car so its faster. then mandy came, i saved enough deep fried oreos for them and we all ate them together in our pjs. "put on 'the notebook' amanda" alex said so i did, i've always loved romantic movies but not as much as i love horror movies.

*3 hours later*

we watched more tv shows after the notebook, then we went to my room just to chat. we talked about nothing but school and what we are doing over this long week off, then i reminded mandy the 5th we go, and she kinda had a fake heart attack. we all laughed, but then they had to go home because it was getting late. i ate my left over oreos for dinner, and went to my room. i was looking up where we were gonna stay behind stage and watch them. i was looking and it said the way then go on and off stage, i couldn't help but take a picture of it and send it to mandy. 'its hard to see' i texted her the picture from my laptop. 'AHHHHHHHHHH OMGG' she replied back i laughed and put my phone on the charger. it was already 10:00 and my eyes are getting heavy so i put my laptop away and fell asleep.