chapter 28

*two weeks before wedding*

i brought my dress, i asked for an black and red dress. davey got a black and red tux too, he looked so cute in it. "let me see the dress" he said, i looked at him "nope, not till wedding day!" i told him while skipping to the room. he came in after, and sat on the bed. i walked up to him, he grabbed me and rolled over. "i like girls on the bottom" he said with a smirk, i just had a huge smile on my face and we start making out.

*3 hours later*

i woke up, with davey next to me. we both were naked, i almost laughed out loud till davey covered my mouth. "no, done say a word" he said, "why?" "because im tired, and i don't wanna hear anything but breathing, and birds" he said. that just made me laugh so hard, "that's the best you can do?" he opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. "maybe" he said then we kissed. i got up to go make food, it was already 6 o'clock. "noo don't leave" davey said while pulling my arm, i went on the bed. "davey im hungry and i know are too." i said, he sighed and let me go, i put on a of mice and men shirt, with batman underwear on. i walked down to the kitchen, i didn't know what to make. and i had a craving for pizza now, so i ordered pizza.

i walked back upstairs to find davey has gone back to sleep, i quietly went into the closet and got sweat pants. i went back downstairs to find someone knocking at the door. i opened it to find the pizza guy, i paid him and put the pizza, lava cake, and two sodas on the table. then i went upstairs to wake up davey, i jumped on him. "davey, i got food!" he looked at me, then borrowed his face into the pillow. i slapped him with a pillow, he then pulled me under him. i let out a scream, "dont do that babe, i will pill you in and never let go" he said trying to sound mad. i put my hand to my heart, and gasped. "oh gosh, what a bad boy" i teased. he got up nd put on boxers with shorts. i got up and ran downstairs so he couldn't have a chance to slap my butt again.

*daveys pov*

i wanted to slap her ass, but she ran downstairs. 'i will get her soon' i thought and smirked. i soon went downstairs to pizza and a lava cake, i just wanted to eat this all, but i have to save some for amanda. she was so beautiful, her hair that was light brown and goes down to mid back, her eyes, they were a light but dark brown, had a shin in them every time she talked. and her body, her body was perfect! it wasn't to big or to small. she wasn't over weight nor to skinny, she was perfect. i just loved everything about her, i want her to be mine forever. as long as i have her, im the happiest man alive.