chapter 29

*next week* *amandas pov*

i woke up, with just a bra and underwear on. i didn't feel good, i got up and ran to the bathroom. i threw up, three times. but i didn't feel sick, like it couldn't be a fever or stomach virus. then it hit me, maybe im pregnant! i started to panic a little, then davey walked in the bathroom. "what is it?" he kept asking, i couldn't get it out. he shook me, "what!?! amanda!!!?" i looked at him. "davey... i might be pregnant" i told him, he didn't seem upset he was happy. i was too, but it was hard to handle. i mean i have a wedding in just a few days and that's already nerve racking.

*later that day*

me and davey went out to dinner, jade and mandy showed. so did Adam, his girl and hunter all alone. i feel bad for him, but he done want a girl to distract him from his passion, music. so we went to some fast food place, i really didn't care much, i was just hungry and craving something. so we went to burger king, they have vegetarian burgers and that's life! so me and davey got that and the rest got burgers, with fries we all shared and onion rings we also shared. "i have to go to the bathroom" mandy said, "i'll cone join" i said and we walked to the bathroom. "so your wedding, are you ready?? oh im helping you with the dress and hair and makeup!" mandy said, "hahah yea, can't wait!" i said. once she was done going to the bathroom i told her, "mandy.. don't get mad but i need to tell you something" i said. she got done washing her hands and looked at me with concern, "what!?! did he hurt you?! im a kill him!" she said and was about to walk put but i grabbed her. "noo! im pregnant" i said with excitement, she looked at me. "w-what? when were you gonna tell me?" she asked then hugged me. "when we hung out, and now we are here!" i told her. "wait, how do you know?!?" "i threw up for a couple of days and took a test and then yea!" i said. she had a huge smile on her face, and hugged me.

we walked out, i told her not to tell them. i wanted to tell them after the wedding, so she agreed and we sat down. "you two took so long!" hunter said, "we were gonna leave you!" he added. we both shrugged, got our stuff and left.