Washington & South Dakota: Smiles, Possession, and a Mask

As far as I know, Washington and South Dakota are battleships. Nothing I've been though before. As Jintsuu and I returned back to my office, I sat down and thought of what to do. As I sat down I decided that I would construct new ships with the remaining wisdom cubes I have left. I was only able to do three. One of them lasts for 4 hours and 50 minutes, what a pain. Enterprise is probably trying to make this a hell journey for me. I will prevail though, I won't go without a fight.

Jintsuu came to my office, later on, to inform me about some news.

Jintsuu: HQ is back with some papers for you.

Minato: *sign* Let's get this over with then.

Atago arrived to visit a few minutes later.

Jintsuu: I'll be getting the papers, be right back.

Jintsuu left the office, Atago looked at my eyes. Both of our eyes look at one another's.

Atago: Commander, when I first met you, you looked so cute.

Minato: Thanks? I guess...?

Atago licked her lips and kept staring at me.

Atago: Ara ara~ Your eyes are so beautiful. It's like an ocean.

Minato: And your appearance... is... cute...?

I didn't know what to say so I just said what came to my mind.

Atago: Aww, thanks.

Jintsuu came back with some papers. It looked it was half stacked.

Jintsuu looked at Atago disgusted.

Jintsuu: What's with her?

Minato: I don't know.

Jintsuu: There are two new ships waiting for you. One came from construction.

Minato: Alright, just tell them I'll be there in a few minutes.

I started on the paperwork and I listened to Mass Destruction while Atago was looking at me work. While I was working on my work, Akagi and Kaga came to see me.

Akagi: Commander~ Akagi is here for you~

Minato: Thanks... I have work to do though.

Kaga: You're cute when you work hard, Commander.

Minato: Thanks...?

Akagi: Just visiting you, husbando. Fate put us together, this time it's real. Akagi loves you~

Minato: Yeah... I also... l-love you...?

Akagi and Kaga gave me kisses on my cheek and then both of them headed back to their dorms.

A few moments later

I decided to stop on my work and get up. I headed to the construction docks. I saw in the distance, there were two girls sitting on a bench. I approached them, without any weapons since I forgot to tell Atago about my gun and sword.

Washington: Hello Commander.

She smiled at me.

South Dakota: South Dakota, I'm ready to protect and take care of you for now on.

Minato: I can defend myself thank you very much.

Washington: Commander, why don't you smile?