Scharnhorst & Gneisenau: Accusation

After what Graf Zeppelin told me... I have to watch out for the girls close to me. *sigh* These Ironblood shipgirls are a pain... I was still in Graf Zeppelin/Zeppy's dorm room.

Minato: Well, I suppose I should go check on all of them.

Zeppy: Um... father? Can I join you?

Minato: Do... you really want to?

Zeppy: Yeah!

I looked at Graf Zeppelin, waiting her response.

Graf Zeppelin: I know you can do it. You better.

Minato: Alright, you can come Zeppy...

Zeppy: Yayyy!

We left the her dorm room.

Minato: Alright, are you okay if we check on one of my secretaries? I haven't check on them.

Zeppy: I don't mind! I just want to be with you father!

Minato: Okay then...

I decided to first check on Enterprise. Zeppy and I walked towards her dorm room. Once I got there, I knocked on her door.

Enterprise opened the door.

Enterprise: Hello, Minato. Is there something you need? Oh, who is the little one here?

Minato: Wel-

Zeppy: I am Zeppy! Daughter of the legendary Graf Zeppelin! This is my father!!

Enterprise: Y-You... you have a kid...?

Minato: No, Zeppy here just sees me as her father... and I just accepted the fact that I'm her father...

Enterprise: Oh, phew that was a relief hahaha...

Minato: Right...

Enterprise: Anyways, why did you come here?

Minato: There are two Ironblood shipgirls named Deutschland and Admiral Graf Spee. They tried to... I think kidnap me. It failed, but I have a feeling they want to lure me into their territory.

Enterprise: I haven't seen them. If I do, I'll try to find you as quick as I can.

Minato: Alright, I guess.

I left Enterprise's dorm room and headed to Jintsuu and then later Takao. After I did all of that, I went to my office and started to finish some paperwork from HQ. I pulled up a chair next to me for Zeppy to sit on.

Zeppy: Are you normally this busy, Father?

Minato: I guess. I don't like doing it but if I don't finish it, who will finish it for me.

Zeppy: How do you feel?

Minato: Um... I guess dead? Tired as well... and just overall stressed by these shipgirls.

Zeppy: I'm sorry to hear that father... but I'm here to keep you not alone!

Minato: Thanks I guess?

Zeppy: *giggles* Just want to make you feel better!

I continued finishing up some of my papers.

Minato: Um... how are you? Zeppy?

Zeppy: *yawn* Well I feel great! I am a little tired however... *yawn*

Zeppy started stretching, yep she's tired.

Minato: Geez, did you sleep much?

Zeppy: Hey! I try to stay awake...

After some talk with Zeppy, Enterprise comes in with a stack of papers and a letter on top.