Sympathy, An Old Friend, and A Faction to Look Out For (Prologue)

After defeating Enterprise and Hornet, we decided to put them in their own dorms and later on head to the docks. I still can't believe Enterprise was very devoted for me... wanting us to have a child... and me marrying her... Honestly, if it wasn't for Atago I would've killed Hornet, which could've been bad...maybe.

Jintsuu: That girl was insane... how are you sympathetic to her? You don't... actually want to have a... child with her... do you?

Akira: Yeah Minato, I could've killed Enterprise...

Minato: I don't know. I don't even know how I feel.

Atago: Commander, why did she become that way?

Minato: It all started because she tried to help me at the wedding, but snapped after seeing Sakura Empire and Royal Navy shipgirls in wedding dresses about to put the ring on me. After that... she lost it.

Akira: So... what do we do now?

Atago: Oh! Commander, here. Take these.

Atago reached for her pockets and handed me two wisdom cubes.

Minato: *sign* Why these?

Atago: I just want to see one construction.

Minato: One construction?

Atago: I... actually want to see Takao again.

Akira: Isn't that the girl whose room I slept in?

Atago: Yes. Now that you're mentioning it, it was probably weird for you to sleep there.

Minato: Well... if you want to see Takao again.... then I guess I'll do it.

Jintsuu: You're unlikely to get that, use a wishing well instead. Just do the construction and then say the name you want to get.

Minato: Alright. Akira you're coming with me, yes?

Akira: Of course.

An hour later

Akira and I headed to the wishing well where Jintsuu told me. I got out the two wisdom cubes and after that, I said Takao's name.

Minato: Well, it's done now.

Akira: Yeah that's great and all but, where am I going to sleep again???

Minato: In the hallways, Enterprise and Hornet learned their lessons. I hope.

Akira: Well... if you insist.

I suddenly saw a little fox approach both of us.

Akira: Is that the same fox from last time?

Minato: It seems...

I just looked at it. It looked backed at me.

Akira: What could it possibly want?

Minato: I don't know.

Akira: Well we should head back. It's getting late.

Minato: Yeah.

???: Haah... commander... when we are finally together I'll make it so you love foxes... I need to get rid of that boy...

Night Falls

I decided to visit Enterprise, it may be bad for me visiting a girl who wanted me for herself, but I think she deserves a second chance.

I approached Enterprise's door and knocked on it. There was no answer but Enterprise opened the door anyway.

Enterprise: He- O-Oh.. it's you C-Commander...

Enterprise sure changed, she started blushing as she saw me.