Bismarck & Tirpitz: Blood Love

After putting Akira in the hallways, after he 'snapped' and him almost killing both Nagato and Mutsu, we started preparing for the Ironblood. One good thing that came out of this, is that both Nagato and Mutsu are willing to help us against the Ironblood.

I'm expecting to get two shipgirls, one from an exchange and one from construction. Once Akira wakes up, I'm sure he'll be back to normal. If not... he'll be targeting Nagato and Mutsu. He definitely won't rest until he kills them. I suppose I'll have to protect them... Akira is my friend... but I have to protect my Kamerad's... wives...? I'm not sure how that works but then again, I was forced to marry 10+ shipgirls...

I went to my office and decided to work on paperwork HQ left for me. After a while, Belfast showed up with a tray of breakfast.

Minato: Belfast? What are you doing here?

Belfast: Checking on my master and serving you breakfast. That's all~

Minato: *sign* I forgot you still call me that...

Belfast: Here, I'll put it on the side of your desk.

Minato: You didn't put anything in it... right?

Belfast: Of course not, master. After all, you are oathed to me... so no need for that~

Minato: *sign* Don't bring it up...

Belfast got closer to me and gave me a smooch on the lips when I wasn't expecting it.

Minato: Mm!? (Did she really just do that?!)

Belfast: Mmm~ (I love you, master~)

After a few minutes of her smooching me, she let me go.

Minato: ...Was that necessary...

Belfast: Fufufu~ Just showing my love for you~

Belfast: Well, goodbye master~

Minato: *sign* Bye... I guess.

Belfast left my office. The breakfast actually looks good. I grabbed my fork and knife, I cut the pancakes in half and ate one piece of it. Hm... it is pretty good not gonna lie. I then heard a knock on my door.

Minato: Come in.

The door opened revealing Jintsuu.

Jintsuu: Hello, Minato.

Minato: *takes bite out of pancake*

Jintsuu: Oh, you're eating. Well... I came here to talk about the Ironblood faction.

As I finished eating my first pancake, I looked at Jintsuu.

Minato: What about them?

Jintsuu: I'm starting to think that knocking them out with tranquilizers won't be effective. Ironblood shipgirls are crazy. One mistake and you're done.

Minato: I think we can handle them. Once Akira is back to normal... he would be our wildcard, they definitely won't see it coming.

Jintsuu: Yeah, I guess... however, not to be rude but... don't you think we shouldn't rely that much on Akira?

Minato: I know. That's why I plan on going to the Velvet Room to get some stronger Personas so I won't just use Thanatos all the time.

Jintsuu: A what room?

Minato: It's... something from my world. It's hard to explain.

Jintsuu: Oh, as I was saying. We probably have to fight them... Nagato and Mutsu agreed to join us, right?

Minato: Yes, they're currently resting in their dorm.

Jintsuu: What "Personas" are you bringing...?