Graf Zeppelin & Zeppy: A Daughter's Wish

We only killed one Ironblood shipgirl, hopefully it stays that way. The girls from that faction are sure different from the ones I experienced. After the battle against Roon, Akira returned to normal after the medicine Atago gave him in the fight.

Minato: Well, we won. I guess.

Akira: *pant* Yep... phew... I'm beat.

Jintsuu : We aren't completely done.

Akira: Yeah... I should prepare for whoever comes next.

Takao: So, who will be next?

Minato: No clue. I guess it depends who I construct or get from a drop.

Takao looked at me and scratched her head.

Minato: I might do another construction and probably grind a bit. However... after being forced to oath those girls, it made my life harder than it was before.

Enterprise: What do you mean, Minato?

Jintsuu: He's oathed to 10+ shipgirls. Being oathed forces him to check on them.

Minato: Yeah I have to visit them all... *sigh* just when I thought life could've been slightly better...

Takao: I guess you should hurry up. You don't want to upset them.

Minato: I suppose...

Takao: Well, we'll take Roon to Akashi.

Minato: Alright, bye.

I left the docks and headed inside. The first girl or girls I should say, would be Akagi and Kaga.

I walked up to their dorm room and knocked on the door.

Akagi: Greeting, my Commander~

Minato: Hey. Uh, how are you and Kaga?

Akagi: We're doing fine, you?

Minato: I suppose I can be better.

Kaga: I made you some chocolates, Commander. I hope you accept them...

It's weird that I was given chocolate since it's not Valentine's Day, but hey it's chocolate might as well.

Akagi: Anything else you need Commander? Me and Kaga will going out of town to get some weapons.

Minato: Weapons? Why do you need weapons?

Kaga: I scent there will be trouble in the future... we must be prepared for the inevitable.

Minato: Well, I'll be going now.

Akagi: Take care, Commander~

I left and headed to the next girl. Hmm... this might be a long process...

A Few Hours Later

After many minutes wasted by spending time with girls and doing their needs and also getting a heck ton of chocolates, I was able to construct two ships. I waited a while and Takao came to visit me. Her face doesn't seem to be happy, then again I'm no different.

Takao: Any sorties that require me... uh... why do you have so many chocolates?

Minato: I visited all of my 'oathed shipsgirls' and I received a chocolate by all of them...

Takao: But it's not Valentine's Day?

Minato: I know. Anyway...

I looked at my papers.

Minato: Yeah, you're going with Jintsuu, Atago, Akira, Kaga, and Akagi.

Takao: Minato? I've been wondering... why do you let Akira in sorties? He's not a ship.