Nagato & Mutsu: Regret

I couldn't sleep with the thought of Nagato & Mutsu attempting to probably kidnap me. I took small naps but I still have no sleep. No one came in my room for once, which I'm glad. I decided to use the bathroom and then later on check the kitchen.

Meanwhile

???: What do you two want from me?!?!

Nagato: We want you to stop being with the commander...

Mutsu: Once the commander comes here... ahaha~

Nagato: We must not be late, sister.

???: Are you just going to leave me here?!

Nagato: Of course... the commander will eventually want to know where you are.

???: *whispers* Please come back, Minato...

As I got to the kitchen I didn't see Akira, maybe he's sleeping in the hallways again. I then thought to myself and realized I need to go to the docks. I quickly went to Jintsuu's dorm to check on her for our plan.

I knocked on her door, no answer. I knocked again, no answer. I hope she has clothes on. I opened the door but she wasn't here. That can only mean one thing. Those two little girls probably took Jintsuu... Dammit. I quickly rushed out of Jintsuu's room and headed to the docks.

Akira's POV

Akira: Where am I?

???: There're better places to sleep than on the kitchen floor you know?

Akira: ...uh? Wait... Atago..?

Takao: Erm... no. I'm Takao. Why were you in the kitchen?

Akira: Uh, Minato put me there because I felt like I was dead.

Takao: Those bruises explain a lot.

???: I have the medicine, sister.

Akira: Oh, you're Atago... correct?

Atago: Yes, what happened to my Commander?

Akira: I... don't remember. All I remember is Minato carrying me to the kitchen.

Takao: *sign* I hope he is okay...

As I tried to get up, I couldn't. I feel weak...

Takao: Don't get up, Akira! You'll hurt yourself.

Akira: Dammit...

Minato's POV

As I rushed to the docks, I saw what Nagato told me yesterday.

Nagato: Thanks for coming, commander... I'll be saying that later too~

Mutsu: All according to plan~

Minato: I know you two have Jintsuu.

Nagato: You're a clever one, commander.

Mutsu: I just want you, commander~