Helena: That Radar Stalker

Apparently I've met Helena before but I didn't real care that much. I don't talk to her, I only talked to her like once. For some reason I equipped her with some decent gear since it hasn't been used. I bet she feels like I'm abandoning her from existence since I'm now oathed to these shipgirls and Jintsuu as my secretary. She seems jealous when I hangout with any shipgirl, like Jintsuu. She apparently knows everything about me, I don't mind it since I don't really care. My main opponent is Enterprise, but if Helena becomes a bigger problem I won't hesitate to finish her off first.

After taking Washington and South Dakota back to their dorms, Jintsuu stopped for a moment.

Minato: Are you okay?

Akira: Yeah are you good?

Jintsuu: I'm fine guys...

Minato: Okay then.

Akira: Are you sure?

Jintsuu: It's like... if someone is watching us...

Minato: Helena, maybe?

Jintsuu & Akira: Helena?

Minato: Just some shipgirl, nothing to be afraid of really...

Jintsuu: Come on, I have to know. She probably knows about our relation.

Akira: You guys are dating?

Jintsuu: N-No! I'm just Minato's secretary.

Minato: Yeah... she's not about marriage, so am I but look at my hand... I'm married to like 15+ shipgirls...

Akira: Impressive!

Minato: We should just get going.

Jintsuu: Well, see you two later then.

Akira: Minato? Can I come with you since. I don't know this place.

Minato: Yeah, I can explain this for you.

I headed to my room with Akira following me from behind.

A few hours later

After a long explanation about my situation in Azur Lane, Akira finally understood. He seems to be surprised by most of it.

Minato: And that's that.

Akira: Wow, these shipgirls sure are... different.

Minato: *sign* I'm surprised your Azur Lane world is normal...

Akira: So what are you going to do about Helena?

Minato: I don't know yet. She doesn't forget about me and is probably upset about me. She knows where I live so, no point in going back. It's not like I can go back to my world anyway.

Akira: You don't think one of your personas can help with that?

Minato: I only have Thanatos equipped... and you?

Akira: Ahaha... I haven't awaken to my persona since this is my first time here...

Minato: Wow.

Akira: *yawn* I'm tired I think we should sleep...

Minato: Just look the other way.

Akira: Alright.

I doze off, I closed my eyes. I slowly started to sleep. I then had a dream, a dream about Takao once again.

Takao: So you have returned?

Minato: Huh, it's been a while... hasn't it?