Epilogue: A New Dawn?

If you haven't read the last chapter, "Endgame: The Final Memories of You",
I suggest you to read that before this, incase you just skipped to the end of this book.

POV: Enterprise

Five months ago... Minato woke up... just to die... Minato has been dead for almost half a year... without Minato, everyone's morale has been down ever since his death. Holidays in a normal port happened but for us... it was filled with sorrow. No one wanted to dress up for the occasion... I'd do anything to bring back Minato... Not only that but Akira, left us. He said he'll come back... the base doesn't have a commander and we ships haven't been doing any commissions... just hanging out at the base for the past months... I've done some building so some new shipsgirls are here now. I had to do my duty. I hope they don't go lovesick for Minato... if he comes back... *sigh*

I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. After a while, I heard a knock coming from outside my door.

Enterprise: You may enter...

The door opened revealing Belfast.

Belfast: Hello... Enterprise... how are you...?

Enterprise: Hello... Belfast. Is there something you need...?

Belfast: I'm concerned about your health and well-being Enterprise. You've just been in your room the past weeks! I know it probably feels tough that the Commander died...

Enterprise: You don't have to remind me of that...

Belfast: Anyways! I decided to make you breakfast, you need to eat something healthy and not those Rations...

Enterprise: *sigh* alright...

I'd really do anything just to get Minato back... I just really miss him, I feel like it's my fault... and I was his secretary too... I wonder if I can really just lead this place without him though...

Somewhere unknown

???: I'm gonna look like an idiot...

???: Aw come on! Do you know the troubles I did to get you back!?

???: Ugh, fine...

POV: Enterprise

Enterprise: ...

Belfast: Still can't get over Masters death...?

Enterprise: *sigh* Nope...

Belfast: You're not the only one who feels that way you know...

Enterprise: Yeah... you're rig-

I heard a sudden noise coming from outside... I see other girls investigating the noise too.

Belfast: Shall we investigate?

Enterprise: Yes, let's go.

Zeppy: Is that... Father!!!????

Minato: *sigh* Hit it Akira...

I saw... Minato dancing???

POV: Minato

I was dancing while talking to Akira.

Minato: Great, everyone's gonna think I look stupid... thanks Akira...

Akira: Well, it's a favor after bringing you back!

Minato: I guess...

After a while so many girls came to investigate the noise. This place sure looks dead without me around, huh. I then saw what it appears to be... Enterprise?

Enterprise: Minato! How long were you gone for!?

Minato: Too long, I guess. But I'm here now.

I then felt something on my leg, I looked down and saw Zeppy.

Zeppy: *sniff* I missed you so much father!

Zeppy started to tear up and hugged my leg harder. I decided to pick her up and sat her on my shoulder.

Minato: I'm back... it's fine Zeppy... uh... and your mother...?

Zeppy: She's right there.

Zeppy pointed in a direction which pointed to Graf Zeppelin. She looked at me not serious or mad, she looked at me with a smile. I guess she really did miss me... everyone missed me.

A few hours later

Enterprise: So... you came back because something Velvet Room... and Joker begging for you to come back?

Minato: Yeah, and Akira here made me dance because of him bringing me back.

Akira: I begged so much so I thought I deserved a treat. Hehe. I'm surprised Igor let me bring you back though...

Minato: Yeah... I am too. Also, it seems I will have to steer this place to how it once was.

Enterprise: Right! And I'll be the best secretary for you Minato!

Minato: Heh, and I'll be the best Commander out there. maybe...

lol after 5 months I'm back. I was busy ok? kek
Ok, so what I'm thinking is that I'll take a break of the yanderes and just make a normal Azur Lane life but in the eyes of Minato. So for example, current events in Azur Lane will be a story here but with Minato as the protagonist. It will make sense once I make my third book.