Endgame: The Final Memories of You

Disclaimer:

Before reading "Endgame: The Final Memories of You", please know this chapter includes spoilers from Persona 3 about its ending. Just a heads up. We've come a long way, haven't we? Thanks for all of your support throughout this book. With that being said... please enjoy, the "Final Chapter".

Recap:

The UnderTaker: I have a mindset to eliminate people from different universes! I'm doing what is right! You killed some of my girls... I'll do the same to you! YOULL BE NOTHING!!! And the thing I've been working on... hahaha... this weapon I have will eliminate your soul in this universe and the universe you originally come from. In conclusion...  you'll be dead DEAD!

Minato: ...Ngh....

???: Fool! You were responsible for the death of someone you killed! You killed Deutschland... by shooting her in the head... and now... it's your turn to DIIIEEEE!!!!

???: Not if I have any to say about it...

Everyone looked at the moonlight.

Prinz Eugen: What can this be?

Gneisenau: A shadow person?

Scharnhorst: Be careful Kommandant!

Jintsuu: No way... it's... him!!!????

Takao: I hope he can do it... Ngh...

???: Ahahaha!!! This is the person who killed Roon!

The UnderTaker: Hm? What is that?

Akira(Joker): It's now or it's never, and I've got tomake my decision

make my decision...

End of Recap

Let the chapter, officially begin.

The UnderTaker: What!? How?! There's another intruder?!

Gneisenau: Whoops...

Scharnhorst: We didn't check carefully... sorry Kommandant...

The UnderTaker: Ugh... you fools! You! Who are you and why do you have my case!?

 you fools! You! Who are you and why do you have my case!?