Chapter One-Prolog

"Is it so difficult to say yes, you are willing to marry me?" The expression was clear on Xiao Zhan's face. He was wearing a white shirt in a Navy blue suit and he looked very unkind. He wanted to throw the young man he was speaking to beneath him so he could control him. But, he knows that won't happen. Still, Xiao Zhan fell in love with the 21 year old, Wang Yibo, despite the fact that he's rude and arrogant.

"Answer me Wang Yibo, how long will you keep rejecting me?"

Wang Yibo pressed his lips tightly and lowered his head not understanding this crazy situation. How could he be proposed to by someone, and moreover by a man? He has the same as him, a flat chest and trunk. In Yibo's innocent mind if two flat chests collide, what's so good about that?

"Yibo ...!" this time Xiao zhan's call softened. Those who were only a step away, now looked closely when Xiao zhan moved closer and picked Yibo chin up.

"Ge ...!" Yibo clenched his fist trying to calm himself so his words weren't harsh when rejecting Xiao Zhan. "Zhan ge, I can't accept this. There is a women I like." He lied softly. God damn it, a Woman? Yibo doesn't even have female friends. This only crossed his mind after speaking out the lie.

Getting no answer from Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo tilted his head and was shocked when he saw the older man holding in his laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Wang Yibo asked. Annoyed, as this was not the reaction he expected.

"No, no. Wang Yibo is not very good at lying." Xiao Zhan tried to hold his grin back which just made Yibo more upset.

"I'm not lying. There is a woman I like. And I mean it."

Xiao Zhan shook his head in disbelief. "Yesterday when you refused me you said you liked another man but in all your 21 years, you don't even have a male friend and now you say you like another woman?" Xiao Zhan stroked Yibo's chin in triumph. "Wang Yibo. I already know all your friends and anyone close to you. So please give a good reason if you want to refuse me."

Wang Yibo looked away. He had forgotten Xiao Zhan had been chasing him for long time. The tall man has become a true stalker and knew plenty of information about Yibo. And of course he won't believe a lie like this.

"OK, I don't want to get married to gege." said Wang Yibo annoyed.

"Why?"

"Do you really have to have a reason?" Yibo frowned when he saw Xiao Zhan looking relaxed and refusing to accept without reason.

"Yes I do, I will stop if the reason makes sense."

"gege is a man." Yibo said cautiously. "And I want a woman with big breasts."

"Do I have to operate to have a big chest?" Xiao Zhan said looking thoughtful, and making Yibo shudder the thought of Xiao Zhan with those big things.

"Don't even" Yibo answered.

''So is that the reason?," Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"Fine, whatever your reason, we will still be a legitimate couple in two weeks" he continued triumphantly. And that definitely made Yibo's face turn red.

He thought that if he refused, this man would cancel the silly marriage. When in fact he just kept talking. Damn, Yibo was fooled by the plain face of the man in front of him.

"If in the end you won't change your mind anyways, why did you still ask me? This marriage happened because of my parents, and I don't like it"

"I know, I just wanted to enjoy the moment when you rejected me. Because after that I am sure i will not get rejected anymore. And instead I will make sure you get on your knees for me." Xiao Zhan said confidently.

"In your dreams." said Yibo

"Our dreams are the same, honey."

"You suck."

"And yet, this annoying person will be your husband."

"You really are terrible."

"And I like Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan never got hurt by Wang Yibo's words because he was immune to the cold, spoiled and cruel nature of this child. And he didn't blame him, he likes Yibo so much that even when he says those cruel words it's like a love song to Xiao Zhan.

T/N- NEW WORK enjoy. BTW guys stay safe it this situation.