Chapter Five

"Why did we stop here? Don't tell me yibo really miss gege " Xiao Zhan said when suddenly Yibo asked his car to stop.

"Nonsense." Yibo said as he checked his phone. He had been looking in all directions like he was looking for someone.

"Who are you waiting for?"

Yibo turned his head “a friend." he replied.

"Which friend, how come I don't know that you have friends in this area?"

Yibo did not answer; he just went down when the opposite direction appeared a teenage boy who was 16 year old the boy immediately hugged Yibo.

"Finally I able to learn the moves do you want see"

Yibo smiled as he let go of the hug of a teenager who was shorter than him. "Next time I'll teach you a new dance moves later too."

"Really, wow I'm so looking forward to it." The boy looks back. "Gege, who is this uncle?" said the boy pointing at Xiao Zhan.

Yibo who was asked like that looked over the taller person

"Gege, is Wang Yibo's husband." Xiao Zhan offered his hand with pride. "And I'm not too old for you to call me uncle."

The boy glanced at Xiao zhan. "Yibo gege does not like men don’t lie uncle.”

  Wang Yibo holds back his smile and Xiao Zhan just opened his mouth in disbelief. "Your gege is really married to me"

The boy studied Xiao Zhan from top to bottom. " Yibo ge doesn't like old men. And uncle think about your age is not good to lie to minors."

Xiao Zhan glared at Ayuan then turned to Yibo. How could he be considered old? Ayuan doesn't know, this man he said is old consider as top ten handsome men in Asia.

"How about Jin Cheng does he memorize his moves." Yibo asked distracting Ayuan who still looking at Xiao zhan disliked expression.

" Cheng is making progress. He can memorize half of his moves." Ayuan glanced at Xiao Zhan then said. "Gege is seriously married to him."

Xiao Zhan laughed in disbelief. He wanted to twist the boy's head while Wang Yibo sighed. "Later, I will tell you. i will come again tomorrow or after that day "

"Yes," he nodded and then stuck his tongue at Xiao Zhan. Then he left leaving them at road.

"How could that kid say i am old ."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo returned to the car.

"he’s still a child. Don't take his words to heart."