CHAPTER 14

After visiting many places in London they arrived at a park for their second location of date. Xiao Zhan saw the ice cream trunk went there and bought two ice creams and asked Yibo “Want”

Yibo reached out and grab one form Xiao Zhan’s hand and licked the ice cream the strawberry flavour savour his mouth. While eating his ice cream Yibo asked.

“Why we are here Ge?”

"Gege want to take you a place where he share his happiest moment”

Yibo smiled and then licked the ice cream in his hand. "With whom?”

Xiao Zhan swapped Yibo form the road and bring Yibo on side considering this is a weekend and the time is still 9 pm and many people passing here and there.

"with mama!"

Yibo stopped then looked at Xiao zhan sadly seeing that Xiao zhan chuckled. He Patted Yibo’s head. "Gege is okay. Honey Gege only longs for those memories." Xiao Zhan looked up at the bright night sky.

"When I was small, I often cried. Then Mama brought me to this park and buy me ice cream. I don't know is it because of ice cream or the park but I felt really happy."

Seeing Yibo who remained silent Xiao Zhan took Yibo's hand, brought it closer and ate the melted ice cream in his hand and licked Yibo's fingers that were melted by ice cream. "Don't be afraid. Gege now has Wang Yibo. Gege isn't lonely anymore. That's why." Xiao zhan grabbed Yibo's shoulder and sat on the swing. The light and moonlight now fell right on Yibo's face. "Don't ever intend to leave the  gege. Because, if that happens gege might die" Yibo's position on the swing and Xiao zhan's kneeling position really makes anyone think. They are making love. In fact, they strengthen each other.

“Zhan Ge.” Yibo whisper

Xiao Zhan replied hugging Yibo tightly. "Gege just doesn't want be left alone again" Instantly the feeling of living in his mother's yawning. Twisted his stomach until the corner of Xiao zhan's eyes watered.

 "Because it really hurts too much"

Yibo knew Xiao Zhan was crying again this time. Therefore all he can do is stroke his back hoping that the touch can give strength.

"Gege is Wang Yibo's soul.  You are part of my life and I won't be able to live without you."

Xiao zhan increasingly tightened his arms as if he would not be willing to let go even for a second. "So, don't ever think that I will leave you.  Yibo loves Gege very much.”

This is their first date so there should not be any sadness only happiness.

Xiao Zhan let go of  the hug and Staring at Yibo then kissed the man's forehead affectionately.

"Really? No longer ashamed to admit it."

 Yibo smiled and shook his head. "No more shame."

Xiao Zhan laughed then kissed again on Yibo's eyes then kiss on his head and cheeks. Xiao Zhan pushed away his face slightly making their nose touch

"Gege doesn't seem to be polite anymore."