Final

6 months later ...

The noise in the hospital did not wither Xiao Zhan's steps to someone's room. With a flower in his hand, he walked with a faint smile on the edge of his lips. He was determined to come here first after returning from London.

Because Xiao Zhan only feels this will be better if it happened.

His phone vibrates in his pocket.

"Hello."

"Have you arrived at Xiao Zhan?"

"already pa."

"If you are bored you can come home. Papa always accepts you but i still want grandson"

Xiao Zhan sighed. His father is still same stubborn.

"Whatever papa, just take care of that women you love "

Xiao Zhan knew enough to end this debate, he wil not fight with his father Therefore he succumbed to the right choice, while his father did not disturb Yibo. That is enough.

Xiao zhan stepped back down the hall of the elite hospital. Right in front of the room he opened the door then paused. Staring at his old best friend.

"Yubin, how are you?" Xiao Zhan said, trying to review the smile at the man who was sitting blankly. "How, have you eaten?" Xiao zhan asked again. Although there is no respons.

The atmosphere of the white room was not neat, but Xiao Zhan did not care about that. His eyes remained fixed on Yubin who sat with his hands on the chain. "Maybe I'm too naive, so I don't understand your situation."

Back flashback when he was with Yubin first. Where they laugh together. And walk together without a grudge without a difference. "For that I came here Yubin. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. Forgive me for all your suffering so far. Forgive me for making the woman you love hurt." Xiao Zhan looked down. Although he realized what he was doing was only replied to Yubin with a blank stare and shake his head.
After the accident incident between Yubin and Yibo. Making Yubin must return to languishing in a mental hospital. In fact, he is now in a chain considering he often rages and hits people.

"I hope you get well soon." Xiao Zhan closed then put the flower in the nightstand and left the room.

He walked only one step when his phones vibrates again.

"Ge, where are you?" Xiao Zhan smiled at the soft question across there. "In your heart," Xiao Zhan said casually.

"Nonsense!"

Xiao Zhan laughed. While walking looking straight ahead. "Yeah, I'll be there soon, dear." Ah, Xiao zhan always likes to tease his lover who always gets mad because according to him  it was very adorable.

"When? This event is about to be finished. And Gege is still on the way? Didn't Gege promise to attend my graduation event. Then what is this? Gege hasn't changed. Still busy and busy. It sucks!"

"Yes, sorry." Xiao Zhan was already sitting in the back seat of the passenger. Giving instructions to Xixun to immediately drive his car to Yibo University.

"Just keep on apologizing. Always like that. Sorry sorry. How could anyone want to be with Gege if he continues be like that."

"Yes, Wang Yibo."

"Xiao Zhan !!!" the screaming on the other end of the phone made Xiao Zhan chuckle.

"I'll be there soon. Didi ate?"

"already."

"What about the results? Didi graduate?"

"Graduated."