Chapter Ten

1 hour before Yibo was got drunk

"Chersss ..." Yanli said, Denglu with Yubin and Yibo while Xiao Zhan still attending a call from his personal secretary for work related stuff.

"Xiao zhan taking too long” Yubin said, gulping down the clear liquid he still looks fresh even though he had drunk a few glasses . While Yanli and Denglu faces are now red because they are constantly drinking without counting. But, even so they still have an awareness of themselves respectively.

They looked at Wang Yibo who was still staring at the glass of beer in his hand. There was a tone of doubt in Wang Yibo’s head.  He don't know if it because he was afraid of drinking it. Or there was something else that he was worried about.

"Wang Yibo. Let's drink. Xiao Zhan already gave permission" Exclaimed Denglu  in high spirit . Yibo just turned his head and took a sip and finished it without pause.  Yanli Yubin and Denglu cheered. But Yibo, immediately felt a jolt of dizziness attacking his head.

"Come on, Wang Yibo drink more ." This time Yubin refilled Yibo's empty glass. Then Yibo gulped back the clear liquid that makes his stomach turn . His vision getting blurred as he sat up. His head was so painful that it felt like it was breaking.

"Crazy, Yibo is already drunk," said Denglu to Yanli. "Even though he only drank two glasses."

"Leave it alone, maybe this is his first time." Yanli replied again shaking her head to disappearing dizziness in her head.

"Eh, do you want play a  game?" Denglu whispered to Yanli, glancing at Yibo who was already downcast because he was drunk. Yanli linked his eyebrows not understanding even though she still pressed herself to hear the game that intended by Denglu.

"What?"

"Yibo is drunk. Usually when people are drunk they became honest"

Hearing that, Yanli understood immediately. Then she nodded quickly. "Let’s interrogate this little brother."

***

While Yubin was in toilet and Xiao zhan was still busy at his work. Two adults are preoccupied with playing with someone who is still young.

"Wang Yibo, are you drunk?" Yanli asked, watching the half-conscious Yibo. Yibo nodded with his eyes closed making Denglu more enthusiastic. "Is this your first time drinking?"

Yibo shook his head. "This is the second one." he replied by pursing his lips.

"When will you be first? Was it when you were 17 years old?" Denglu giggled, he wanted to know if Yibo also likes to break the rules like when he was in high school. "No, it was only a month ago when  Denglu  ge  approached Zhan ge continuously." But after getting the answer Denglu immediately cringed.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Because Yibo doesn't like Gege to approach Zhan ge." Hearing that answer, Denglu immediately waved his hand in front of his face. So, this kid is still jealous of him. God damn it Denglu likes big boobs and two holes not dicks it's really annoying.

"Boy! I'm just friends with Xiao Zhan. How can you be jealous like that?" Said Denglu curtly making Yanli immediately tapped her thigh with laughter. "Leave it alone."

"Indeed, why does Yibo don’t like someone approaching Xiao Zhan."

Yibo shook his head until his bangs on the side now swayed. "Yibo doesn't know. What is certain is that Yibo wants Zhan Ge to be with me all the time."

"Is it because of love?" this time Yubin joined making Denglu and Yanli turn their heads.

"You guys, if you play with Yibo like this, Xiao zhan will definitely be angry." Yubin said in a whisper afraid that Yibo might  hear it.