Chapter Two

Xiao Zhan; A 28 -year-old famous painter who just by putting ink on white paper, would give the paper an invaluable price. Xiao Zhan was adored and praised by women of every age not only is he a young painter; he also has a handsome face and a sexy body. Yes, he is Xiao Zhan, but who would have thought that Xiao Zhan the famous painter, who was always surrounded by women, is already chasing someone, and what’s more is that the person is also a man and in his final year of college.

 "Xiao Gongzi (young master), we have been here for almost 3 hours. But I have not seen so much as Wang Yibo's nose," said Xixun, personal driver of Xiao Zhan.

 Those people in the white CR-V brand car in front of Subian University looked so tired. Xiao Zhan had been showing a serious expression, he was Upset and tried. The whole time there was because he was curious about one person and, unfortunately, that person did not show up.

 Xiao Zhan stroked his chin as he thought. "Does he know that I'm following him?"

 Xixun raised his head, looking at Xiao Zhan in the rearview mirror. Then afterwards shook his head, thinking that Xiao Zhan looked so stupid and innocent when he liked someone. "Of course he knows. The young master stopped him yesterday. Surely he remembers what car we used."

 "Then what do I do, if I don’t find him i might lose him."

  Xixun reminded himself not to laugh out loud at his masters innocence.

 ***

 Since Wang Yibo found out he had been followed by a crazy man yesterday. He now keeps hiding everywhere he goes. He was afraid the man would rape him. Especially when he remembered the moment when that man kissed him on the cheek at the airport.

 Damn, when remembering that Wang Yibo gets chills. This is all because of Yanli lecturer, if only he did not accept the offer to pick up that old man at the airport. Then of course, crazy and terrible things like this would not be happening.

 "you again." Yibo jerked when he reached the exit behind his university. Not finished thinking through the resentment for him in his mind. Yibo was shocked because suddenly his body was hugged so tightly by the man he wanted to get rid of. Yibo tried to release himself form the hug. But he didn't know why his strength seemed to disappear.

 "Hi, Bo di." says Xiao zhan. "Where have you been?"

 Yibo forcefully pushed Xiao Zhan's body away then took a breath for a moment, "don't call me Bo Di. I don't like to hear it. We're not that close."

 "okay." Xiao Zhan nodded with a handsome smile. When Yibo saw it he wanted to throw the smile away. Why is he so handsome!

 "Come on." Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo's hand to get him in the car.

 "Looks like this gege has gone crazy." Yibo jerked loose from Xiao Zhan's hand roughly. Backing further away since Xiao Zhan continued to stick to him.

 "First, I don't like someone touching me carelessly." Yibo raised his chin up high and for some reason in Xiao Zhan's eyes it was adorable, making him chuckle in amusement.