CHAPTER EIGHT

Yibo bit his lip looking at his phone with an uncertain feeling .After spending almost 2 and half hour wrestling with his thoughts he finally message Xiao Zhan.

 Bo di - Xiao Zhan don’t need to come home ever. I hate you

 Click! yibo sent the message then cover his face with a pillow because of shame. Considering this was the first time he sent a message Xiao Zhan first. And never less the reply came.

 Zhan ge - Yes, I will be home soon.

 The reply form Xiao Zhan made him smile he immediately replied.

 Bo di - Whatever

 Yibo realized it’s not him. Why his heart pounding while waiting for Xiao Zhan’s reply.

His pounding did not stop when the call form Xiao Zhan it made his pulse even stronger.

 "What?" Yibo said curtly picking up the phone.

 "Finally you picked up. What are you doing now, dear?" Yibo grimaced why Xiao Zhan’s voice felt deep and melodious like caressing his ears. Is it  because for almost 1 week he pretended to sulk not picking up Xiao Zhan’s call so  now when he hear the man’s voice again it feels different.

 "Nothing, don’t ask."

 Yibo swore he could hear Xiao Zhan chuckling on the other end of the phone. And Yibo knows the reason clearly

 "Xiao Zhan." Yibo shouted.

 "What is it, honey?" Xiao Zhan said with a little laugh.

 "Stop laughing."

 There was no reply from Xiao Zhan, only the voices of people greeting and offering meal can be heard like in parties , Then silence again only the faint sound of quick steps and the sound of the door closing.

 "Zhan Ge ..." called Yibo but there is no reply other than silence.

 "Xiao Zhan ~ yes" he called again.

 "I'm sorry. It was so crowded so I moved a somewhere quit"

 "Hmmm.."

 "Did you eat?"

 "Hmmm.."

 "How's the lecture?"

 "Hmmm.."

 "Only humming it feels like I'm listening to a song."

 "Okay, then, I am hanging up."

 "Honey, don’t be angry. Gege will come home as soon as possible."

 Yibo did not answer; he chose to close his mouth holding the happy grin present on his face.

 "Honey, How come you are so quiet? I really miss Yibo."  Yibo is thankful that Xiao Zhan can’t see his face because his face is red like tomato.

 ”i didn’t at all." Yibo lied then again a small laugh came from across the phone. "I'm serious. I didn't miss gege." he continued stuttering.

"Yes, you didn’t miss me but want to meet me right?"

 There was a knock on the door across the phone to make their conversation interrupted again. After a few minutes Xiao Zhan's voice came back.

 "Honey, I have to meet someone, I'll call you again later. Didi don't forget to eat. Okay."

 "Ge ..." tututuutttt Yibo had not able to reply before that Xiao Zhan   cut the call. Yibo let out a sigh then look at the wall clock and shake his head.