Chapter 13

This is the second light that they passed after exiting the hospital gate. But no one started the conversation either Xiao Zhan or Wang Yibo making Xixun who was driving a little curious. Because, he knows very well first, how Xiao Zhan is always teasing Yibo until a small fight occurs. But this time really strange? Now Yibo's eyes were always focused on Xiao zhan, it was Xiao zhan who looked away and chose to look at the window sadly.

"Zhan ge ... Where are we going?" Yibo started asking. When he realized there car entered a large mansion with tight guard.

Xiao zhan turned and stroked Yibo's hand. "Dad's House" Xiao zhan answered lightly.

"But ..." Xiao Zhan tightened Yibo's hand, "Don't be afraid, gege's is here"

With a sigh Yibo nodded. He was not afraid at all, what he was worried about was how Xiao Zhan could face that woman who is the reason of his mother's dead. Because, he knows how sad Xiao Zhan was.

"Ge, why don't we go back to China?" Yibo hopes that Xiao Zhan will change his mind. "I don't expect to be recognized by Gege's family As long as Gege stays with me and always supports me. It will be fine with me"

Xiao Zhan turned his head. Then smile handsomely as usual. "No dear, you have the right to be recognized as a Gege's life partner. So ..." Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo tightly. "Believe in Gege."

Listening to that Yibo nodded quickly. Then reply to Xiao Zhan's hug tightly.

The car stopped right at front of a big white house. The passenger door that was already open indicated that it was too late if Yibo wanted to escape from here. Anxiety suddenly crawl insight Yibo. He wants Xiao Zhan to think again. However, when Xiao zhan's warm hands reached out, it made him realize that he could not run away from reality. He sighed and took Xiao Zhan hands who hold his hand tightly.

"Honey, tonight Gege wants to make Yibo unable to walk." Whispered Xiao Zhan with a grin, hoping that his teasing would stop Yibo's nervousness .Yibo turned around; as if wanting to kick Xiao Zhan but the man wearing a black suit with blue stripes smiled. "We'll see. Who will unable to walk"

Hearing that Xiao Zhan's eyes widen how could his Yibo say that when he wanted to reply he then realized he was now with Yibo was at the main door, faced with many servants who welcomed him. "Welcome young master." they said in unison then looked down to bow showing they are most important member. Yibo also replied them with a bow and Xiao Zhan just nodded his head a little. "You can get back to work." Xiao Zhan said, then regularly and in unison the servants return their work leaving Yibo and Xiao zhan alone. Yibo and Xiao zhan's steps stopped again when they found a woman standing with her arms crossed and her chin rose. Yibo was sure that if he did not misunderstand, the woman's gaze was terrible. "Finally, you have the guts to come home, Xiao Zhan," he smiled. "And bring a male partner. How ridiculous" Xiao Zhan did not reply so Yibo was also stay silent. "Come on." Xiao Zhan said, pulling Yibo to leave the living room immediately. Seeing that she was ignored, the woman blocked them again "Where are your manners towards your parents?" Xiao Zhan smiled frivolously "Since when you became my parent don't just say it because you married my father, then call yourself an old women" That woman came forward and said "Xiao zhan, Xiao Zhan you have not changed still remain stubborn. Even though we are not blood, you are still listed as my stepson" "ck ck stepson? Who would think you are a mother by seizing a married man." The woman laughed. "Blame your old and ugly mother. She is so ugly that your father was tempted by me." "Meng Ji Yi." Xiao Zhan shouted. Even Yibo who had been faithful listening to their conversation immediately jumped in surprise. He had never seen Xiao Zhan so angry. "If you dare say anything about my mother using that dirty mouth of yours ever, you will know whom to face?" The woman named Ji Yi embraced her body then said. "ohhh Really.." then she smiled. "Let's see Xiao Zhan. Or ..." Ji Yi glanced at Yibo. "You will lose the little man behind you." "You ..." Xiao Zhan clenched his fist. If only, the person front of him was not a women she will be dead by now "Ge, let's go in. I want to rest." Yibo said, holding Xiao Zhan's hand to glance at Ji Yi with a laughable smile seeing that Ji Yi glared.