CHAPTER 12

"What happened outside just now?" Xiao Zhan asked Xixun, as his eyes were staring at Yibo who was fast asleep on the patient's bed. While him himself sat in a chair beside the bed.

"It seems like master hired some guards, he also instructed them not let anyone enter the room and that also applies on Yibo ."

Xiao Zhan didn't seem surprised he knows his father well. Since, he admitted that he married someone. Surely his father will seek information and if that person is not profitable for him. It can be guessed, his father will try hard to separate that person form Xiao Zhan.

"Is Young master is sure that he will bring Yibo to meet big master. I am afraid that big master will hurt Yibo" said Xixun again.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes for a moment. Then when he opened, he found the peaceful face of a Yibo who was sleeping. Make him involuntarily smile.

"I promised to take care of him. So, there is nothing left to cover and hide. Besides, the safest place is not the most dangerous place."

Xixun nodded in agreement.

"Go home, you need rest. 2 days 2 nights is not a little time." Of course, Xixun tried hard to find Xiao zhan who was trapped in the flames. When he found him the later was staring at the paper he was painting smiling and the painting was Wang Yibo's smiling face."

"But ..." Xiao zhan stroked the top of Yibo's head with his right hand and then his left hand supported his chin while staring at Yibo with a look of adoration. Seeing Xiao Zhan not answer again and that was a sign he did not want to be denied. Xixun understood and he excused himself.

"Zhan ge ..." Yibo croaked as he opened his eyes and widened to find himself sleeping in a patient's bed. While Xiao Zhan sat on a chair looking at him. How can there position was reversed?

"Why are you sitting there instead? You should rest?" Said Wang Yibo immediately gets off form the bed. Then want to lift Xiao Zhan's body back to the bed.

"What you trying to do?" holding Yibo's hand Xiao Zhan staring at Yibo in surprise. Is Yibo is serious a short man like him trying to carry this tall man

Hey that's embarrassing.

"What else can I do, bringing you back to bed?" Yibo answered holding Xiao Zhan's waist but directly at his elbow. "I can do it by myself. Don't treat gege like this. This one has chest pain not legs."

Yibo heard and blink. Not long after he grinned and said "Oh, so you also don't like being treated like a baby either?"

"It's not about dislike. Moreover, the one who trying to treat gege is sweet and cute

Beside gege is Top not Bottom dear"

"You son of a bitch Keeps your shit thinking to yourself Xiao Zhan." Yibo's hand which was about to embrace Xiao Zhan's waist instead he used that to hit the man's thigh.

Xiao Zhan grimaced.

It hurts! But, he was used to it.

Xiao Zhan laughed. He then sat cross-legged to bed. "Ah, Bo likes to be like that. Like playing with thigh right"

Yibo chose not to reply. He prefers to open various parcels that he found in the room. Then open it and take fresh oranges and then peel.

"Ge, who was the Man outside?"

"That was Wang Yibo's in-law."

Yibo squinted. "Really? That's Why is he better looking and richer than the gege." Yibo grins.