Chapter 16

"Hello, Denglu," Xiao Zhan said over the phone, glancing at Ji Yi, who was looking fearfully under Xiao Zhan's feet. With Mr Xiao who just kept quiet. Considering Ji Yi is indeed wrong.

"What's wrong Xiao Zhan?"

"Please check if Yubin was in my apartment, if he is there or he has gone." It's not that easy for Xiao Zhan to believe that the mastermind behind all this is Yubin and the woman just prepares the facility. He knew Yubin was a good man although they meet after 7 years.

"Oh I forgot to say Xiao Zhan. Yubin was a mental hospital patient who has been running away for almost for 5 years. And he has now been brought back. But, now he has run away again. I don't know where he is!"

Hearing that, Xiao Zhan stared wide-eyed. "Damn it!" Why he was not informed of this important matter.

"Why don't you tell me," shouted Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan could hear that Denglu's phone was dropped by that scream. And Xiao Zhan doesn't care.

"Why are you so angry? I didn't tell you because; I don't want to disturb your time with Yibo"

Xiao zhan squeezed his hair he clenched his jaws.

"The thing is, Yubin kidnapped Yibo."

"What, how come?"

"I have to  go , I'll explain later"

"Yes Xiao Zhan ..."

Xiao zhan pressed the red button and throw his phone in his pocket then traced dozens of guests to reach the door. Xixun trailed behind him after getting the address and where Yubin hid Yibo. He immediately pressed the accelerator strongly darted quickly through the yard and gate of his house.

Along the way Xiao Zhan seemed to be making a list in his kind  of what he would do to Yubin. His anger soared that he ignored the traffic lights. What is in Yubin's brain? Why does he want to harm Yibo. What is wrong with him?

Xiao Zhan immediately entered the deserted road with tall grass. Then when he arrived at his destination, he got out of the car followed by Xixun behind with another car without caring about the pounding on the car door that would make the door escape from its hinges.

"Young master, please calm down." Xixun whispered to Xiao Zhan, holding his speed and then pointing something with his chin. In front of the building, a thug that Ji Yi had prepared and was instructed by Yubin was on guard. However, Xiao Zhan will not win if he fights alone. The only way is to enter is by hiding.

"Let's find another way?"

Xixun and Xiao Zhan walked while holding their body's weight to be silent. They walked along the back side of the dark building settles in after making sure it's safe. Both of them climbed the stairs without a handle. Found a quiet second floor with lots of wood scattered about. But bad luck is coming when they found a group of thugs who are now in front of them.