Chapter Three

The airport incident (Xiao Zhan  and Wang Yibo first meet)

 It all started when Yangli a mathematics lecturer form Yibo’s university ask him to pick up his old friend form airport. Yibo didn’t want to do but considering he is last year student and don’t want leave bad impression agreed.

 And Now Yibo is waiting for 3 hours with sour face, how come it takes to much time.  Not to mention he held the banner up high hoping the person he was picking up approached him. But, the old friend of the lecturer never came.

 "Damn, where are the people going?" Yibo muttered, turning his head to the left, as new people came out of the airport door.

 For a moment later a man in a sky blue shirt that was rolled up until the arm widened his eyes to look around to find the person who would pick him up.

 There On the side of the fence stood a figure of a white man with a truly hideous face. Not to mention the banner he was holding was wrinkled. Maybe it was squeezed randomly by the man because he was upset. And at the same time the white face turned to Xiao Zhan with folded hands.

 Wang Yibo!

 Xiao Zhan felt time stop staring at the cute figure who was staring at him fiercely. That made Xiao Zhan turn on his imagination this man is very cute and adorable  that made Xiao Zhan fascinated for a moment.

 He thought Yanli was joking, saying. "You will like the person who picked you up." and what Yanli says is true and very correct! Just one glance, the pulse of Xiao Zhan's heart was racing twice. And this is very fun.

 "Xiao Zhan ge." Unfriendly greetings from Yibo woke him up. Xiao Zhan quickly smiled and nodded kindly showing the expression of reliability when dealing with someone to make that person like him. Of course that doesn't apply to Yibo, his annoyance is more dominant.

 Yibo forced his smile back although the smile was forced but successfully cradled Xiao Zhan to be willing to stare at him forever.

 Really interesting man

Xiao Zhan lost in his world when Yibo move towards the exit making Xiao Zhan startle then hurriedly follows the younger man through the crowd of people who started to taking picture of him.

 It's because Xiao Zhan is a famous painter. And wherever he go he will be the center of attention.

 Xiao Zhan instantly recognized the Yibo’s back then pulled that man.

 "why hurry?"  said directly Xiao Zhan.

 Yibo frowned. "But we need to go. It’s my job to pick ge up then send you to Yangli ge’s mother’s address"

 "We should eat first. I'm hungry." Xiao Zhan replied.

 "I don’t want." Yibo answered without further thinking. How could Xiao Zhan not feel guilty even once?

 "Why? Didi  is not hungry."

 Hearing Didi's words form Xiao Zhan’s mouth made Yibo looked at him disliked expression. They are not that close to have address like this.

 "Where are you going, Didi?" Xiao Zhan asked quickly, standing directly in front of him.

 "I want to go home, if you want to eat, please eat alone."

"I want Didi to accompany me to eat. And this is my apologies for making you wait a long time."

 "no need." said Yibo.

 "Come on."

 "Gege didn't hear correctly ? I want to go home." Yibo turned around and try to Leave Xiao Zhan. However, the tall man moved swiftly by blocking Yibo's path while holding both his shoulders.