CHAPTER SEVEN

Wang Yibo exhaled in annoyance putting down the book that he was reading on table and faced Xiao Zhan who was not far in front of him who seemed to focus on his work seriously.

"gege .."

"Erm ..." Xiao Zhan said, glancing briefly then smiled at Yibo then continued to reading those office files seriously until Yibo wants to swallow him alive.

He thought, when Xiao Zhan didn't went to office at lest they could spend some time together but all is his imagination. That man even forgot to drink while facing that red folder. Does now he has to fight with that red folder for Xiao Zhan's attention?

"What's wrong is Yibo hungry?" Finally, after almost 3 hours, Xiao Zhan finally talked to Yibo.

Yibo wants to dance in Korean song but he chooses not too

"No, Yibo is just bored." he said, Yibo wish he could talk like Ayuan until the awkwardness disappear.

"bored?" Xiao Zhan put down the folder then turned to Yibo. "Why are you bored?"

Yibo looked thoughtful. But in the end he just shook his head again making Xiao Zhan frowned confused. "Say what makes Yibo bored." This time Xiao Zhan focused his full gaze towards Yibo. The red file which became Yibo's enemy was now been left alone on table. Yibo glanced at that with a triumphant smile.

"Zhan ge." Yibo said, changing the subject. "Looks like Gege is workaholic. Leaving in the morning, who knows how early? Xiao Zhan chuckle right away.

"did Yibo miss gege."

"Of course not," Yibo said which is one hundred percent lie and went back to reading his book with sour face.

"I am not that workaholic. However i have responsible as leader" Xiao Zhan touched Yibo's forehead and stroked it.

"There are more than 1000 employees who depend on living with the company. Not to mention their children needs to go school and cloths and food. Gege is only doing his best for them."

Yibo looked up at Xiao Zhan in amazement.

"Forgive me who was always busy and rarely have spent time for you."

Yibo just stay silent, there is guilt in his face for what he said earlier. "I just don't want you to eat late "

Xiao Zhan looked down at Yibo. "How does Yibo know gege eat late?"

'umm' Yibo hastily closed his mouth with his right hand avoiding the intimidating questions of Xiao Zhan. How could he say that he have been getting  information form xiao zhan's driver about Xiao zhan.

"Wow, I forgot. I have a college assignment to do," Yibo said, wanting to stand up. But Xiao Zhan holds Yibo's hand and smiled gently.

"I didn't expect yibo cares about me that much."

"Who cares about you ,i just said casually." Yibo cleared his throat nervously due to Xiao Zhan staring at him.

"Thank you, dear." Xiao Zhan sincerely stroked Yibo's palmsnot forgetting to smile happily "Gege lucky to have Yibo. Yibo is the happiest treasure for Xiao Zhan got in those 30 years"

"bullshit" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan laughed and moved forward to steal another kiss from Yibo. But this time Yibo was more aware he hurriedly brought his book between them making Xiao Zhan kissing the book.

"Wang Yibo," shouted Xiao Zhan, not accepting. Yibo had retreated and chose to sit a little distance from Xiao Zhan. Then smile triumphantly whereas Xiao Zhan looked at him annoyed.