Chapter 12: The fifth dream

"Should we tell the others?" Jin asks nervously. "Should we tell ARMY?" Suga shrugs "I don't care, I just know that I love you. And I am so happy right now." "Still, we should discuss this with Namjoon first, he is the leader of the group, he knows what is best for the group." Suga smiles half He was into you too, I'm sure of it. So maybe he'll say we can't be a couple at all, so he could have his chance. But maybe I am wrong. Jin gets up and walks to the door but at that moment they hear Jimin and JK also leaving the room. As Jin opens the door, he sees them running holding hands to the living room. "ehm... Yoongi, something is up..." Suga, gets up too and walks to Jin, softly touching his back with his hand. "what is it?" "I don't know yet, they just are so excited..." Together they leave their room and follow Jimin and JK to the living room.

Jhope curiously comes back inside too, RM turns off the tv. V exits his room and comes to see what the fuss is about. Jimin and JK are still holding hands. "We decided to go out." Jimin's face is beaming with happiness. JK just smiles. "That's... surprising and amazing! Congratulations!" Jhope applauds while saying this. RM gets up "Congratulations. But are you prepared for what is coming next?" They look at him, not understanding. "Next? Well, marriage, no?" JK jokes. Jimin just flushes. "Are you going to go public? It will be hard. If you don't, it will be hard. If you do, you will not only have to be prepared for the loss of fans for dating someone, but also since it's a gay relationship for the clapback of the korean cramped minded netizens. It won't be easy, which choice you even make." Jimin and JK look at each other and squeeze reassuring in each others' hand. "We can do it. I believe we can do it. I believe in ARMY to love us the same, I believe that we can maybe blow Korea's close mindedness wide open. Not only about mental issues, but also about social issues. We are pioneers already." Jimin nods at JK's words. "I feel the same" Jhope adds. "This could be a damaging event, but it could also be a positive event to broaden our fame even more." RM nods in agreement too. Jin and Suga are just standing in the back, they can't believe it. They look at each other. Guess we should not say it... Suga looks at Jin and shakes his head. No, I want everyone to know. You are mine. Jin just looks down and sad a bit. "Congratulations! This was unexpected. How long have you guys known?" Jin asks politely. Suga looks at Jin and how he is not speaking up, decides to not do it either. Not without his agreement. "Congratz." Jimin and JK can't stop looking happy and are being all over each other. "We should discuss this matter with the manager. It isn't just our decision. He must consult PR and stuff, but in meantime, go ahead. But keep it on the downlow." After all the fuss died down, Suga and Jin return to their room. "If we come out now, we'll look like copycats. This is too obvious." Suga opens his mouth to disagree but closes it again. "Then promise me to only be mine." Jin nods and Suga smiles again. "I am so happy." I never want to lose you, ever.

Jimin decided to sleep in JK's room from now on, so he moved out from his former room. That night when everyone is asleep peacefully, Jin starts rummaging around in his bed again. Suga, who wakes up by it since they shoved their beds together, is concerned again. "Not again. You've been good for so long now." He softly hugs Jin and kisses his face lovingly. When he kisses the cheeks he notices they are wet. Jin is crying. Jin is not in the room. He is standing outside a motel room, and the neon sign says Omelas. He looks in through the window and sees Suga. He is trying to wave at him but notices how Suga is playing with a lighter.