Chapter 23: Blood, sweat and tears

Jin is placed for an inevitable choice... He would have to become a murderer in both the options. Or letting everyone get killed by V, or losing V. Or complying to whatever greater power is currently in V. He is not keen on any choice. What am I supposed to do here? For now let's win time. "If I comply to you what is in it for me? You like negotiating, right? Let's negotiate then. And what do you want with me exactly?" Jin answers coolly. V smiles and gets up. As he softly brushes his fingers on Jin's cheeks, he is staring at every inch of his face.

 As he softly brushes his fingers on Jin's cheeks, he is staring at every inch of his face

"You will be mine. I will have a gods touched person. You will be mine at my will and command. In return you'll see your friends live. You will all prosper and still rise more and more to fame. But you will never be free again. I would not wait too long to decide. Yoongi is pouring the kerosine as we speak." "How does this work? I will be yours. But help me to stop it all." V grins. "It is quite simple. Kiss me with despair." Despair? What does it mean? "Hurry.... he is playing with the lighter"

Jin leans forward and closes his eyes

Jin leans forward and closes his eyes. As his lips softly touch V's there are huge dark wings sprouting from V's back. the wings enclose Jin completely and besides black feathers twirling around in the hospital room both men are gone.

Suga is pissed beyond any reason. "It is over. I lost him forever. They will marry and I am here, with a broken heart. I will never be able to love again." The thought alone of a loveless life is killing him inside. Driven into despair by his pain he trashes the motel room. Rips off the sheets, throwing the night lamp that is shattering. He takes a cup and throws it in the mirror. He is just screaming and crying and really f*cked up. He stands in the room he grabs the kerosine. "Might as well die. Better than living in this hell. This might be the way it is in hell but I am sure that that hell will be better than this one. And so Jin's prophecy will be correct. He told me how to kill myself...." After he emptied the jerry can, he just sits on the bed, playing with the lighter. He smokes a cigarette but even that doesn't make him happy anymore.