Chapter 22: Save me/I'm fine

Suga and everyone else are running through the hospital hallways. As they enter the emergency waiting room, Suga is getting hold back by JK. "JIN! I need to see him! SEOKJIN!" He is crying and screaming and JK has all the trouble in the world to keep him from entering the operating room.

 "JIN! I need to see him! SEOKJIN!" He is crying and screaming and JK has all the trouble in the world to keep him from entering the operating room

Suga's face is completely red and torn into his desperation. He loses power in his legs and JK softly holds him while Suga sinks to his knees. Jimin is crying and just blaming himself. RM is sitting nervously, overthinking things. Last time I saw you, I was pissed at you. Please don't die hyung. I don't think I can bare living with the knowledge that we had a fight before I said goodbye forever from you. I'm sorry... Please live. Jhope is trying to keep everyone together, and is being hopeful. "Jin will be okay. He is strong. He can't die. The world needs his handsomeness." V is sitting on the chair, silently. The red light goes off and a doctor exits the room. RM and Suga get up immediately and rush to the doctor. "He is alive, he had a major bleeding around his liver but I managed to control it. He is now being kept in a controlled coma, since his whole body will probably hurt too much to go through it. So we will let his body heal a few days and then wake him up. He is now in ICU, so he can't get any visitors. The coming 12 hours will be crucial for him." The doctor nods and walks off. Everyone breaths again and Suga falls down on his knees again, crying. Jimin is still blaming himself and JK is just trying to comfort Jimin. V sighs in relief too thinking I can't lose him. Jhope is just being positive and happy trying to make everyone okay. RM is off to the office to make all the documents in order for Jin's medical data.

After 12 hours of no serious emergencies happening, he is transferred to a normal ward and a normal room

After 12 hours of no serious emergencies happening, he is transferred to a normal ward and a normal room.Again, Suga isn't leaving Jin, but this time is Jimin just as eager not to leave Jin, so they take naps in the same room all the time, making sure Jin is okay. The others went home and took on daily life, so Jin doesn't come home to a chaos. They all try and work hard to clean and keep the house in order. But without Jin and Jimin, things are hard.

A day or two further was the day that they were going to wake up Jin and Jin does not seem to come back from the daily scans. Suga is getting worried and walks to reception. There he gets to hear that Jin has been transferred to the VIP section by a ward sponsor of the hospital. As he makes his way up, there are guards holding him. "My boyfriend is transferred without my approval!" The guards look at each other and discuss. "Miss said it was her boyfriend and fiancee... We should not let him pass. There is no proof." Suga, hearing fragments of their conversation is pissed beyond imagination. "Let.Me.See.Him." The guards are persistent and not letting him through. RM comes running. "The nurses told me what happened... Why are you here? Why aren't you with him?" "These pitiful guards are holding me back, but pity them cause they are about to get trashed." He slams his fists together, ready to fight. "Wait, before you do something like that. Excuse me, guards, what seems to be the problem?" The guards mumble together and answer. "This is a VIP wing of the hospital, we are not allowed to let just anyone in." "I am Namjoon, Rap Monster from BTS. I am not just anyone. I am the leader of BTS and in that room is Seokjin, our oldest member. I need to see him. And so does he, as the second oldest member of our band. We are not just anyone. We are BTS." The guards whisper slightly and are about to concede, but Hye walks out of the room and sees them. "Oh, hey!" She waves. The guards bow to her. "It's okay, they are friends." She smiles. RM and Suga pass the guards. "Is Jin in there?." "Yes, but his parents are now visiting him. I especially taxied them in my private heli to the hospital. He is awake and talking to them. I will let you in when the timing is right." She turns around and enters the room again, RM takes a seat on the sofa outside. "How can you just take a seat like that?" RM shrugs his shoulders, happy to have seen Hye. Suga is having none of that and just walks to the door, opening it. Only to find something from his nightmares.