Chapter 15: Back in time

Jin opens his eyes, back in the room he has always been in. He softly moans. "Not again" he gets up and looks at the flower. The petal is almost completely black. "Should I try and stop the deaths? Can I turn back time?" He walks to the door. "But how do I travel? I have never had a say in it." His hand is resting on the doorknob. He closes eyes. Take me back before it happens. Please. I beg of you. He opens the door and steps out.

Suga is up in a flash and catches Jin before his head hits the floor. Not quite knowing what is wrong he tries to wake Jin by slapping his cheeks. "JIN!! HELP SOMEONE!" Reacting upon all the ruckus being made Jimin quickly enters. "Get dressed, quickly before the others come in." He tends to Jin while Suga is grabbing his shorts. Jimin hurriedly puts the towel onto Jin and checks his breath. RM comes running. "What happened?" "I...I don't know... he was good just a minute ago and suddenly poof..." Suga scratches his head in panic, barely getting out his words. "He is breathing." Jimin adds. RM quickly checks the pulse. "His pulse is slow but normal. He has just fainted or sleeping." "We should put him to bed." Jimin adds. RM lifts jin and puts him in the bed, not noticing how they are pushed together. "So he just lost consciousness like that?" Suga nods. "We should get a doctor I think." Jimin nods and starts calling immediately. Suga is just staring at Jin. I hope he is okay...

Jin is standing in a traditional korean room. What in the ...? He looks around and there is a knock on the door. "Young Master? Are you ready?" Young master?? He carefully answers "Yes" A young girl enters with some food, not making eye contact. The girl is all in hanbok although a bit dirty. What the...? He looks down and sees bright blue and white scholar clothes. "What is this?" The girl is startled and apologises immediately. "No not you. Who am I, where am I?" The girl looks up for the first time in a not comprehending look. "W-what do you mean, y-young m-master? You are Kim Seokjin, son of Prime minister Kim." "Prime minister...?" Jin mumbles. "What year is it?" "We are in the reign of his majesty Lee" Jin starts calculating on his hands. I am in Goryeo??? (*Goryeo is old Korean for Korea)"Oh. Okay. I see. Thank you." The girl doesn't leave. "Young master, you are supposed to see your fiancee today." "Are you kidding me?" The girl looks up at his sudden usage of strange language. "Children sir?" She asks, not understanding. Oh shit. I should adapt my speaking to this time. "Eh, I see. Very well, I shall comply" The girl seems satisfied and leaves the room. Jin, now left alone, is thinking. What the f*ck happened? Why am I way way way back? I know I can't control whatever this is but Goryeo? Give me a break! He walks towards a mirroring object and looks at his own face. "It is me... my face... is this my past life?" Okay... okay stay calm... I need to go back, no wait, forward? He laughs... and turns serious again immediately trying his best not to freak out.The doctor came by and decided to move Jin to the hospital to take a full headscan. He is not waking up so he must be in a coma. Suga is so shocked he isn't even speaking. He just follows Jin wherever he goes. Once the examinations are over, they placed Jin on an IV in a private room. Suga is sitting next to Jin, not even moving. The others just came back after hearing the news and all of them are in the hospital room. "It is so strange. He was just fine, right?" RM worriedly asks. Jhope nods "yeah he was nagging to me about something this morning. He was perfectly fine!" Jimin is caring for Suga. "Hyung it's okay. I will stay with him. You should go rest." Suga shakes his hand of his shoulder "No thank you, I am perfectly fine!" Snapping at Jimin. "Hyung we don't want you to be fainting too. If you get over exhausted you are no use to Jin so rather take a few hours, and be back alive." Suga hears the reason in his words but is still hesitating. He whispers to Jimin "If I do leave you with him, promise you won't leave him alone with ANYONE else. He is mine." He quickly glances at V, who is just looking at Jin with sad eyes. "Okay hyung, leave it to me, trust in me. And rest easy." Suga gets up and V looks at Suga leaving the room. He walks closer towards Jin. "Hyung..." Jimin is looking carefully. V is annoyed that Jimin isn't leaving as the others are. "Shouldn't you go home too?" Jimin shakes head. "No, I am going to watch over Jin hyung until Yoongi hyung comes back." Damnit. I can't do anything with him just watching. He decides it is a waste of time and Jimin is not nearly close to breaking his promise with Suga so V just walks out and goes home. Once home he passes Suga who is on his way to his room to sleep. Now i can truly sleep easy. He is home. And he goes in his room and falls on the bed. Something is going on with Jin... but what? I just know I am scared.

Jin walks out and gets greeted by some other staff. They show him to a carriage. He gets in. Woah this is the first time in something like this. After an hour has passed, he looks through the window. Are we there yet? But he sees a palace. His eyes open wide at all the glamour and richness as they slowly make their way to a separate wing with garden. In the garden they place him down and he gets out. Stretching his legs from being cramped up in a small box like that he looks around. The garden is filled with beauty and flowers. Sweet scents are coming from the soft breeze. The air is still clean without any trace of smog. He walks into the garden upon hearing an angelic singing voice. There he sees a beautiful girl in beautiful colors and silk. A beauty to marvel about. He slowly walks towards her. "Hello?" She looks up and smiles and he is shocked She looks just like someone, but who? As she comes towards him she hugs him. "My husband!" Husband? Am I married already? The girl said this morning I was engaged. He stutters a bit "H-husband?" She smiles. "Soon to be, silly goose!" She is winking and smiling ever so beautiful. He looks at her. Her hair is full of golden ornaments, almost like a- "Princess! There you are. You were supposed to stay in your room!" An older lady, obviously servant, comes running. As she bows deep towards Jin she softly grabs the girl's hand. "Apologies, young master. She isn't usually like this. She is a proper lady. Not ever met other man. Except her brother and father." "O-oh okay. No problem." "Bye love!" She waves as they walk out of sight. She looks so familiar! But who? "Young master! There you are! Why did you run off? You are supposed to greet the King first! Hurry! He is waiting.

 She looks so familiar! But who? "Young master! There you are! Why did you run off? You are supposed to greet the King first! Hurry! He is waiting

Jin enters a throne room, and is struck with awe a bit. I have seen this before when we went on a school trip to visit the palace, but the colors are so vibrant, and everything is in such a good state! He is looking around as if seeing it all for the first time. And then his eyes land on the king. Shit! What am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to speak? If I remember correctly, the king had the power to kill you if you just make the slightest mistake. I can't die here! I need to go back to Yoongi, rather sooner than later! He turns his eyes down, not to make any eye contact. "I greet you, oh wise and noble king." He falls on his knees and does the elder-bow. The king is laughing "I see. It is alright. You are going to be my son-in-law soon and maybe sit where I am now. If you manage to make an heir before my son." Jin looks up and sees a small boy next to the king and suddenly he sees it. Jimin? A young man is standing a bit uneasy next to the king, as if he doesn't really want to be there. Next to him a woman, that is looking incredibly intimidating towards Jin. "Lee Kyung So, send your regards to your future brother in law." The Jimin look-alike opens his mouth and the voice is exactly like Jimin. "Greetings, my dearest brother in law. I hope fortune and good health befall you." Wait, what does this mean? Is Jimin a royal? Does he have a sister in our time too? Jin nods and accepts the greeting. I need to go back to our time, and soon! I miss Yoongi! When he finishes his visit, he returns home, or so he thinks. But the carriage stops not at his house, but at another place. The servants place a package in his hands. "What am I supposed to do here?" "Young master, you must go to school. This is Sungkwan, you are a scholar, supposed to train your body and mind in wisdom and strength." "I am a..what? Scholar?" The servants bow and hurry off. He looks up at a huge gate. "Okay then." The moment he enters the gate and it closes, the noises of the city stop.

A vagabond claws out of a tree. Hungry he goes searching for food. He crosses the marketplace and ends up being chased after stealing a bread. He jumps over a wall and ends up hiding into a room. Jin opens the door and sees the vagabond, who has just landed from the open window. "Yoongi?" Jin sees that the man inside looks a lot like Suga.