Chapter 19: Baepsae

As Jin promised, he went to visit Hye often. Suga, having Jin's love and attention almost every night is still annoyed by it but allows it. One morning Jimin is hanging on Jin's neck. "Come on... let me join..." "No, the staff is very chatty and if another guy shows up they might make trouble." " But I want to meet her again" me too... RM sits in the sofa, listening to the pair. "Ji-i-i-i-in!!" Jimin won't stop. "Are you sure your parents are your real parents?" "Hyung, what is with the weird question?" "N-nothing... you are just so adorable..." Jin playfully goes through Jimin's hair and pinches his mochi cheek. "Moh hyung, come on I am not a kid. On stage I kill with my masculine looks." He pouts. "No, you'll always stay our mochi boi" Jin laughs at Jimin's pouty face. "Hey, why can't I join you?" RM decides to pull on his naughty shoes and gathered his courage. Jin sighs. "That is for sure not a good idea..." "Why not?" He sits up, a bit burned. Jin sighs. "She lives in a huge mansion. She is rich. The house is filled to the brim with priceless treasures." "So what are you implying? That I could steal? Is that what you think of me?" Jin, shocked at RM's lash out. "No... it is just that... you never liked rich people. Also you are a god of destruction. If you break something it will cost you more than you could ever pay up and so you would be stressed and stiff the whole visit and uncomfortable." Jimin blinks his eyes at RM's uncanny reply and nods at Jin's explanation. "So you won't allow me near her cause she lives in a different world? I could break her?" RM stares in front of him. Jin looks at Jimin. What on earth is he changing 'the house' to 'her' now suddenly? Jimin answers without words I know, right?? "Eh... yeah kinda. It wouldn't be comfortable for you. We are just thinking about you." Jin concludes.

That evening, Jin is laying in bed with Yoongi, with some fresh marks on his body when his phone suddenly rings. He answers it and gets up immediately. Suga, already a bit drowsy, "What's up Jin?" "Hye just called. She has a thing to say and she sounded very distressed." "It is middle of the night" yoongi looks at the clock and sees it is only 10pm, but doesn't retract his words. "Still, I promised to protect her." Jin, quickly dressed while speaking, runs for the door. He sees RM in the hallway, about to go to sleep. "Why is your pants on fire hyung? ?" "Gotta go to Hye. It is an emergency." RM is instantly on. "Hyung, lets take my bike. We'll be there faster" as he grabs his keys. Jin a bit hurried, accepts RM's offer and they run out.

Through the helmets he gives instructions how to get to the mansion. As they drive on a huge drive towards a house in the distance RM is remembering the address and speeds up since it is a private drive with no speed limit. Jin, holding on for dear life on the back, is also nervous. They get off when they arrive and RM looks at the house. All is dark but one part is lit up. He sees a small figure in a dress for a second. He also notices it has a big balcony with a old grapevine climbing on it. A vine that old?? Damn son... Jin walks to the front door and he presses in the code to the door and enters. RM quickly follows before the door closes.

 RM quickly follows before the door closes

Jin runs up the stairs and RM follows. He busts into a room and he sees Hye standing there next to the bed in tears. She is wearing a chiffon nightgown, very long like a dress, almost transparent, revealing a lot from her body. When she walks towards Jin, her dress flutters. RM just stares with his mouth open as if he just saw a fairy. "Finally, you are here!" She falls in Jin's arms and both seem to not even notice RM. "What is wrong, Hye?" "I had a nightmare." "Is that all?" "It was so weird... it was about this guy I saw in your apartment. What's his name... the french one." "French one?" She crazy? There are no french ones. She might be upset that might be it. "There there.... Hye. It was just a dream. What did you see?" "Black wings... Oh oppa... they consumed him..." "There there... no one has black wings of us... it was just a bad dream..." Like I'm the one to speak... She pushes her tiny breasts against Jin in an attempt to seduce him and only then she notices RM standing there. "Oh, you brought a friend?" She walks towards RM. RM still staring at her body as she walks closer he can almost see a shade of her nipples through the dress but Jin notices and quickly puts his jacket on Hye. "Hye, sweetie... you have no shame do you?" She looks surprised at him "what do you mean?" "Not all people are as innocent as you. You need to be careful of man. A man can turn in a beast in no time..." "What do you mean?" "It's okay now Hye. But I know you grew up with girls and no men in your life but a few who would not do anything to you, But still you should be aware of your surroundings." RM turns his eyes away, heavily blushing. Oh, so you alone may see her body and touch her but no one else can? That is possessive... does Suga know this? "He gave me a ride to your place. With his bike. Shall I get servants to make some tea? To calm you down?" She nods and pulls the jacket closer around her, enjoying Jin's scent on it. Jin walks out of the room leaving them alone for a few minutes. RM stands a bit unused to it all as he for the first time since he entered, looks around. The room is huge with a very big, fluffy bed with silken sheets. A table full jewels are glittering and the lightning is so soft and natural. He walks abit around and looks out the window. As I thought. This is where the vine goes to... "How old is this house?" "It has been in my family since forever. We even have our family's mausoleum on the grounds here." "Impressive... do you live here with your family?" "I do live with my dad but he is almost never home... he works internationally. So he is often travelling." "And your mom?" She stays quiet "She died a long time ago." Jin says it as he enters. RM looks at Jin and stumbles. "Oh...I am sorry for asking such an insensitive question." Hye nods and holds her arm, perking her boobs together while not holding onto Jin's jacket anymore. RM flushes again and looks back outside. "Just to be on the safe side here I'll inform you. She also had a twin brother but he got stolen in the hospital at birth. They never found who did it or found him. So they recently assumed he died, because the statute of limitations is over." Why is he so knowledgeable about her? RM feels a sense of annoyance at Jin.