Chapter 3: The second Dream

Jin opens his eyes. He found himself again in the particular room. The lily is still missing the one petal, but Jin doesn't care for that now. "What is this place? And will I be back at the same spot when I go through that door?" When he walks to the door he notices the wardrobe with the jackets. "If it will be as cold as last time, I better take a jacket with me." He grabs the jacket that seems to fit him perfectly and takes a deep breath before opening the door and looking in the dark. "Well, here goes..." The moment he steps out, he feels no ground, as if he is falling. He is getting really scared when suddenly he softly feels ground under his feet. The dark clears up and he is standing in the apartment. It is dark and cold in there. As if no one lives there anymore. "Yoongi? Namjoon? Hoseok? Jungkook? Jimin? Tae?" No answer.

Carefully he walks to the bedrooms, only to find each of them empty. "Hello?" A creepy feeling overcomes him as he notices the bathroom door and the puddle coming from under it. "This is straight out of some sick horror movie... I am really bad with scary things..." He walks to the bathroom and opens the door, only to be greeted with darkness. His feet are getting soaked in the overflow of water leaving the bathroom. Come on Jin, be brave...He slowly steps in the bathroom and turns on the light. After it flickers a few times it turns on and he looks to the source of where the water could have come from. First the sinks. They are dry. Then the toilet, nothing wrong there either. Then the bath.

 "Aaah!" He runs towards the bath and falls on his knees, pulling Jimin up from under the water

"Aaah!" He runs towards the bath and falls on his knees, pulling Jimin up from under the water. "Nonononono please this can't be happening..." He starts slapping Jimin's cheeks. "Wake up, damnit! WAKE UP!!" Tears jump in his eyes as he shakes the already cold body, while pulling him completely out of the bath. "Please don't do this..." His voice breaks and the tears are blurring his vision, with the last thing he saw were the blue lips of Jimin. The lips that once sang these beautiful high notes. He hugs the body close to him and softly sways while crying. As he moves to sit down instead on his knees, he hears a rattling from his feet kicking something. He looks to his side he sees at least 8 different kinds of pill containers. His eyes grow wide as he looks at Jimin, and then back to the containers. This can't be... Jimin wouldn't... would he? What could have happened for him to be like this? He feels a sharp stabbing in his heart when thinking about it. Suddenly he feels the warm sensation again and everything turns dark.

He is back in the sofa in that room. With a shock he sits up in the couch and throws the blanket off. "Jimin..." The lily jumps in the eye and he sees another petal has left the lily. He gets up to go out the door again but suddenly he feels dizzy and faints in that room.

"Good morning" Suga is holding Jin and has a worried look. "Another one?" Jin nods and turns around to hide in Suga's chest. "You wanna tell?" Jin shakes head but then slowly nods. "It was Jimin this time. He...He..." Jin stops talking as if he can't even pronounce the words "...killed himself." with a tiny voice he throws out the last words. Suga tenses up and holds him close. "It was just a dream SeokJin. Our bright and sunny Jimin would never do something like that, don't you agree?" Jin doesn't seem to relax by hearing that but starts to break out in crying instead. You haven't seen it... the blue lips, the pale skin, the wet hair and drowned look..."If you are feeling better, we should get up. You can confirm with your own eyes that our Jimin is just fine. Okay? It was just a dream..." He softly buries his nose in Jin's hair in an attempt to sooth Jin a bit.