Chapter 18: 21st century girl

Suga is laying next to Jin in his bed, hugging and cuddling after missing each other so much. Jin is still in the hospital because the doctors were suspicious about a shadow on the MRI they took. But as they took another one when he was awake, the shadow was not there, and so they concluded it must have been a mechanical error in the photo. But they still want to keep Jin one more night to see if he wakes up normally after sleeping. Just as they lovingly are kissing each other, the other members came in to visit, not knowing Jin was already awake. At first they saw Jin and Suga kissing and were in shock. But the fact that Jin was awake made them even more happy, so they immediately started to become loud. Jimin just stands in the back, smiling wide. "You guys are a couple?" "Since when?" "OMG Jin welcome back!" "Bro you made me worry so badly!" "Congratulations Yoongi hyung" Jhope smiles. Suga and Jin, very surprised at the sudden stampede of members and the chaos of questions being asked are just not able to say something. Eventually Jimin walks to the front. "Okay guys, let's all take a chill pill and actually let them speak and answer..." Everyone turns to Jimin and is kinda suspicious. "Why are you not asking any questions and so calm? Don't tell me..." JK completes RM's sentence "You knew all along?" Jimin smiles. "Maybe...but that's not the point now." JK looks away That is a point to me. You kept secrets from me... Suga looks at Jin and Jin at Suga. "It is as you saw." "We are a couple." They work together in perfect harmony. "We have been a couple since the evening of the picnic." "Yes, around the same time as Jimin and JK became a couple." "We did not want to tell you, because we didn't want to steal the maknae's thunder." "So we waited until a good opportunity arises." "Which was not any time before now." Both are looking at each other. "But now you all know. We still don't want to come out for ARMY yet. I think we should have enough with one public couple." "For now." Suga adds and looks at Jin with a smile. I can't wait to call you mine for the whole world to know. Jin also looks at Suga. Please don't tell them about the time travel. He is begging with his eyes, hoping his words reach Suga. Suga starts speaking. "The doctors still haven't figured out what caused Jin's coma. But the pictures and tests they did today conclude nothing is wrong with him, not that they know off, so don't worry about it. He can go home if he manages to wake up tomorrow morning. I will be staying with him tonight of course. No doubt about that."He looks at V. V is still having a neutral face and his eyes are stern. He is trying his best to control himself and is balding his fists next to his hips, trying to look relaxed with the rest of his body. Jhope pats Suga on his back and his eyes are telling 'I told you so'. RM smiles and just congratulates them, but he is a bit hurt inside. I should have been more quick... I shall end this first love. I still love him, but not in that way. I will overcome this! JK is ignoring Jimin, while Jimin, witnessing the romance between his hyungs is trying to hold JK's hand and also be lovey-dovey with him. After some loud chatting and cheerful laughing, Jin announces he is a bit tired and the members all go home to give him some peace. "Tired? He slept for 3 days... I wish I could sleep that long...." Jhope laughs and slaps JK on his back. "We all know you would be gaming all night and sleeping all day if it wasn't for having to practice and have a schedule..." When they all have left, Jin is smiling. "They are just so precious to me. All of them..." Suga looks at Jins smiling face They really are... They make him so happy. Why? They are the cause of almost all of his worries, yet he always cares so much... I have the most kind boyfriend ever... He smiles as he places his head on Jin's chest and makes sure Jin is covered well by the blankets. "Is there anything you need?" Jin kisses Suga's forehead. "I got everything I need right here." Suga smiles his gummy smile because the butterflies in his stomach won't stop tickling his insides. I am so happy.

When Jin is back home, everything is as usual again. JK and Jimin have hit their first couples spat a few days ago after coming back from the hospital so they are a bit hate-loving now. Still a couple but just a bit awkward cause none of them knows how to say sorry. Eventually after a few days they made up, deciding they forgot who started it in the first place. So everything is the same old same old. Except that Jin and Suga are a couple now. So the other members often roll their eyes at the cringeworthy things both of them do. They are not used seeing Suga as a housecat. A housecat that still hisses at V everytime they are in each others vicinity.