Chapter 25: Wings

Suga pulls back from the kiss and there are black feathers twirling around. Suddenly V is in the room. Suga is surprised and jumps a bit back. "He is mine." A low, snarling voice comes out of V's mouth. Suga, immediately ready again jumps back in front of Jin. "Think again... this is all mine." V smiles his box smile. "Jin, you willingly let me have your heart." "I did... but I know now it wasn't mine to give... my heart wasn't mine in the first place. It had another master all along. This is my conclusion." "I will kill all of the members since you broke the deal." " Stop!" Jin gets up from the bed and walks towards V. His black wings are trembling and his eyes are furious.

Jin comes really close

Jin comes really close. He puts his arms around V and hugs him close. "I am sorry. I love you too. I would die for you. But it is not in that way. I love you and can't miss you by my side. I need you, Taehyung. You know I would die for you, don't you. I would die for all of the BTS members. But guess what? I came to find that me dying won't protect everyone. So I will just let things be. I will not mess with time. I will not mess with fate. I will save you too. Brother." V starts crying and struggling free and seems to have a conversation with himself.

"Leave me alone, now look what you did!"

"Hyung, I am sorry... I love you too"

"Fool, I can be more powerful with having Jin as the gods touched one!!!"

"I don't care I have let you take charge long enough and you are not doing anything but your own profit. Not for me. Jin is right you are a deceiver."

"Don't you dare fight me boy..."

"hyungs help it is so dark." Jin calls suga and suga hugs V against his will at first but then fully, with all the love a hyung has for his brother. Thinking of all the good times V carried him and played around and made him laugh. "I love you too Taehyung. Even though I love Jin the most, I don't hate you." He smiles softly at the memories. "Get.off.me. noooooo!!!" The black feathers are fading gradually to white.

And then they fade away completely

And then they fade away completely. V hugs his hyungs back and is crying heart wrenchingly. "I am sorry I made you feel desperate enough to lose yourself like that." Jin apologizes and softly kisses in V's blonde hair. Suga also mumbles "I am sorry you are feeling like I took Jin from you. But I love him so much. More than you can imagine." V nods while tears stream down his face. "Hyungs. I will be okay now. To be honest, being locked in myself gave me a lot of time to think. After a while my love changed into obsession. Which means it might have started innocently but wasn't love anymore in the end. It was just a monster I created, carrying the name of love. Now that he is gone, I notice that I am already over the heartbreak and pain. It already passed. I am good, honestly." He smiles an honest boxsmile and his eyes are back to the same old as before. Joy and healthy love is on his face again.