Seven

Aghony

She passed out. I cant believe she passed out. Normally when someone is changing, they are awake. I look to Jane concerned because I don't ever recall someone passing out during their change. Though I don't blame her. She not only is still recovering from fractured ribs, she just fell down the stairs, and now this. I feel so bad. I feel like if I had been up there to catch her before she took that tumble I could have spared her that pain. But I wasn't. I was avoiding her.

I was avoiding her because I didn't want to make her feel awkward. I didn't want Wrath to think something was up, even if it is. I didn't want to make her feel like I was stalking her. Though, part of me knows she wanted to see me. I had heard her talking to Fritz about me. Asking where I was, asking if he knew how to get ahold of me. I regretted not talking to her. Not going to her when I knew she wanted to see me. I will always regret that.

It killed me to stay away from her. I hated every moment of it. Even now, I cant figure out why my body gets hard when I think about her. I cant figure out why my body feels like its on fire when she is near. I cant figure out why I want to be with her all the time. Though, I do have my suspicions about what is causing this, I don't want to go there right now.

Wrath just found out that she is his daughter, backed up by a blood test. He would freak out if I even thought that I could be bonding with her.

But seeing her tumbling down those stairs, made my heart drop. I felt myself beginning to panic. I ran as fast as I could to catch her. I got her before she made it to the bottom. I heard her whimpering in pain. I knew that her change had started but I thought the whimpers were from her injuries. I couldn't stop to think of what to do next, I just knew that I needed to get her to the clinic and to Jane. I knew that Jane would know what to do. Beth saw me in the hall outside the entrance into the clinic and asked what happened. I told her and she raced to get Wrath.

Now here we are, me standing beside her head, waiting to cut my wrist open again to give her the blood she desperately needs during this time. Vishous is on the other side of her head watching her vitals and making sure nothing goes wrong. Wrath and Beth are in the corner hugging each other. I can feel their anxiety and stress. It feels like a blanket covering the whole room. Jane is checking her over and doing multiple different tests, things I don't know anything about. Manny is waiting in the hall, just in case she needs some kind of surgery after the change finishes.

I am a ball of nerves. I have never serviced anyone before. I have never given anyone my blood before either. Its an honor to be giving it to Lyric. Even if Wrath had wanted to choose someone else. Which I am sure he did, because I wasn't made aware of that decision being me. I would have been called into his office and there would have been talks between both Wrath and Beth and my parents. A deal would have been struck. My heart twists at the thought of him not choosing me. I am just grateful that I was here when the change started because there wasn't time to call for whoever Wrath had chosen.

"She needs more blood." Vishous told me.

I offer him my wrist. He slices it open yet again and I place it on her open mouth. It takes a few agonizing moments before she starts to drink again. Just watching her drink from my wrist, has my cock hardening. Just watching her throat work with each swallow that give her my blood, makes my balls ache. My body is becoming hot and I cant stop watching her. I cant take my eyes off her. I pray that no one can tell what is happening to my body right now.

When she has had enough blood, I remove my wrist again and Vishous licks it so it will close. I still cant take my eyes off of her. I cant take my eyes off the grimace of pain on her face. I cant stop watching as she breathes and softly moans. I cant stop myself from willing her to wake up, just so that I know she will be alright.

"You better stop staring at her. Wrath is watching you." Vishous tells me.

"I don't know what you mean." I tell him. Its a lie and I know that he knows it.

"He may not be able to see, but he sure can smell. That scent you are throwing out there is nothing but pure arousal. Do not think for a moment that he thinks that its coming from me." Vishous tells me.

I take a chance and look over my shoulder. Beth is in front of Wrath, softly whispering to him. His eyes are glued to me. I meet his gaze, knowing that he can not see it but he sure will feel it. I cant believe that this is happening. I don't want to have to worry about his reaction to me being aroused by Lyric. Its not like I planned for it to happen. I saved her from Lessers, I brought her here, I am now servicing her through her change. I can not help how my body is reacting. Its like my body knows something that I don't.

I don't look away from Wrath until he looks down at Beth. Then and only then, do I look down at Lyric again. She looks peaceful. She looks like she isn't in pain right now. That is a relief, even if I know the pain isn't over. Her eyelids twitch and I watch as they slowly open. Her gaze locks into mine and my body ignites with invisible flames of desire.

Mine.

I frown at that. What was that? I have never heard that before. I look up and see Vishous eyeing me. He looks shocked and concerned all at the same time. He is the only one who can read minds. Only when he chooses to. It seems that this could be one of those times.

As Jane approaches him with a cool rag to wipe her face and neck with, I hear him whisper to her, "This is going to get interesting."