Chapter 11 : Bonfire

Stormy got out of the hospital early and Bella is busy, so she can't hang out with her and doesn't want to be alone. She goes downstairs and sees Billy and Jacob.

"Hey, guys," Stormy greets. "Billy... where does Sam live?"

Billy smiles amd he gets a piece of paper from Charlie to scribble down the directions underneath an address. Charlie is eyeing his daughter but says nothing, he trusts her and Uley.

Stormy thanks Billy before she heads out to her Jeep. She gets into the drivers seat and looks down at her outfit. She's in some black leggings, a red tunic, and some knee high boots. It isn't raining but there's a fall like chill in the air.

Stormy starts up the beautiful sounding Jeep and she pulls out of the driveway before she heads toward La Push. The best part about being human is that she can pass between Forks and La Push as she pleases. She isn't a supernatural being.

The human parks behind a pickup and gets out, she spots two guys on the porch, watching her.

"Is Sam here?" Stormy asks.

"He's inside," the taller one replies.

"Just go on in," the other one says.

Stormy nods and she hesitantly walks into the house, but relaxes at the sight of Sam. He is sitting in the couch with some cargo shorts and a black tank top on. Sam smiles when he sees Stormy.

"Hey, Stormy," Sam greets. "You're early."

"I got out of the hospital early and went home," Stormy replies as she sits beside him, Sam turns his body to look at the girl. "Bella wasn't home, so I asked Billy Black where you live."

"Sam," the tall guy from outside says. "When do you want us to set up for the bonfire?"

"In an hour," Sam says. "Paul... This is Stormy, my imprint."

"You're Stormy?" Paul muses. "Jared!"

The other guy comes running in and he smiles. "Hey, there."

"This is Stormy," Paul says, "the imprint."

"Ooh!" Jared smiles even bigger if possible. "Hey, Stormy. Welcome to La Push."

"Remember, an hour and then set up for the bonfire," Sam demands, Paul and Jared agree before going back outside. "I'm the pack alpha. Jared's my beta, he is to be alpha after me."

"And let me guess," Stormy mumbles, "Paul is alpha after Jared?"

"You're good with weird," Sam comments with a smirk. "That's good with you being around here... Those guys are idiots... Just be careful around Paul. He's a hothead, we are still working on his temper."

"I'll be careful," Stormy says and she smiles. "Can I cook? I want to cook."

"Follow me." Sam leads Stormy into the kitchen and he gets the meat out. "I'll fire up the grill for you. Sue Clearwater is coming over, she will make things in the kitchen."

Stormy pulls her hair in a ponytail as Paul and Jared work on getting the bonfire set up, Sam had thd, go ahead to set it up. Billy Black and Harry Clearwater eventually show up, also with elder Quill Altera. His son is best friend's with Billy's boy, Jacob.

Stormy lays the meat on the grill and she smiles at the sound until her phone buzzes. She wipes her hands on the blue hand towel and she grabs her phone from her bra.

Text message
From: Isabella
To: Storm
Stay away from the Cullens, Stormy Marisol. They're dangerous and they're MINE.

Hurt floods through Stormy as she reads the text. Sam notices and he walks up, he grabs the phone and he reads. He smirks and he presses reply.

Text message.
To: Isabella
From: Storm
Fine, can do, but stay away from La Push. That's my Rez.

Sam sends it and hands the phone back to Stormy before he goes to help his pack brothers set up. Stormy scoffs at the text, she doubts Bella will listen. She's honestly surprised that Bella remembered her to text.

Stormy carries the phone inside and leads it on the coffee table in the living room and she returns to the grill, after meeting Sue Clearwater in the kitchen. She had came with Harry. Stormy flips the meat and meets eyes with Sam. He offers her a smile before heading back into the woods.

"Hey, Stormy," Jared greets as he jogs up. "Looks good already... Is Stormy your real name or...?"

"Stormy's my real name," she says. "Stormy Marisol Swan."
[__] [__] [__]

Stormy goes home after hearing stories at the Bonfire and hanging out with Sam, and she finds Bella waiting up for her.

"Hey," Stormy greets casually as she brings the left over grilled hotdogs and steaks to the kitchen.

"Where were you?" Bella asks. "You weren't here all day."

"I was in La Push at a bonfire / barbecue," Stormy replies. "Where were you today?"

"Doing research in Port Angeles," Bella replies. "Goodnight."

Stormy nods and goes to the attic, glad she and her sister are pretending those texts weren't sent. Stormy closss her self in and texts Sam.

Text message.
To: SammyWolf
From: Stormy Swan
I had an amazing time, I hope my grilling skills were as good as a man's... Pssst, don't tell that I'm a tattle tale, Paul helped me with the steaks.  Goodnight, handsome man with a heartbeat.

She hits send before changing into her light brown satin camisole and short set before climbing into bed. Stormy sighs in content at the softness before she gets a text. From Emmett.

Text message.
From: Emmy Cullen
To: Miss Storm
How do I send this? Um, i was reading and talked to Carlisle and it turns out a human can it be a vampire's true mate. They can be a mate but not the main one.

I'm saying I found my true mate. Her name is Gen and she's a vampire. I want you to meet her, Stormy. Goodnight.

Stormy leaves it, ignoring it, and she buries her face with her blanket and pillows.