Chapter 12 : Sunny Day

Rowen is blinded when she wakes up by the sun. The sun?! Stormy quickly crawls over to her window and she looks out, throwing her pillows out of the way while on the verge and she sees the sun shining bright.

She grins big and runs to her closet. She dresses in some denim capris, a white short sleeved blouse, some black flats, and s shortsleeved cardigan -  white in color. Stormy puts her hair in a fishnet braid before she climbs downstairs.

"You look happy," Bella comments, she's in a short sleeve and jeans with her usual sneakers.

"It's sunny!" Stormy exclaims and whispers the next part, "I get to miss Emmett and his new girlfriend."

Bella nods and they go outside. Stormy drives to the Cullens anyway, and a red head is outside. She is gorgeous. Her hair is curly and cascades down her back, face full of freckles. Eyes are red but fading.

"You must be Stormy!" She exclaims. "Alice saw you coming. I'm Gen." Gen's skin sparkles as she walks over as Stormy gets out of her Jeep. "Emmett said you can drive his doorless keep." She hands the keys over. "Come in when you return it; Rosalie misses you and so does Esme. And I'd like to know you."

Stormy smiles genuinely and she nods. "Alright."

Stormy climbs up into Emmett's Jeep AJ's she smirks to herself as she runs her hand over the staring wheel.

"Have fun with it," Gen muses befofe she vamp speeds inside.

Stormy drives Emmett's Jeep to school and parks it in his usual spot. She looks and sees her female witch friends, Connie and Rhonda. They're in sun dresses and sandles, waving ar her.

Stormy puts Emmett's keys in her bag before she joins her friends. They all head toward the front of the school where Bella is, she's with Jessica Stanley and Angela Webber. Connie, Rhonda, and Stormy sit on the red picnic tables.

"Angela, are you going with Ben or Eric to prom?" Bonnie asks curiously.

"Ben," Angela replies. "Stormy, you should totally ask Eric!"

"Really?" Stormy asks and Angela nods.

Stormy sends a text.

Text message.
To: SammyWolf
From: Stormy Swan
Since I am your imprint, I want your permission to ask a school friend to my prom.

Once sent, Stormy heads in to class.
[__] [__] [__]

Sam had given Stormy permission, so here she is, in the cafeteria, at Bella's table.

"Eric?"

The Asian boy looks up, his eyes wide. "Stormy Swan."

"I was,Hmm... this dance," Stormy says. "Do you want to go with me?"

Mike's eyes widen and he looks at Eric, who is wide eyed and his mouth wide open. 

"Yes!" Eric finally exclaims. "Yes!"

Stormy smiles before she walks away, and sits with Connie and Rhonda. Eric watches her with a dropped jaw.

"Did that just happen?" Eric asks Mike and Tyler.

"Yeah, man," Mike replies. "You're going to prom with Stormy Swan."
[__] [__] [__]

Stormy is hanging out with Jared Cameron at Sam's after school, she is talking about the upcoming dance in May. Sam is on patrol and has no idea Stormy's here.

After school, Stormy dropped Emmett's Jeep off and went inside to see Rosalie and Esme, and apparently Jasper. Jasper even missed her, considering he surprised his enrire coven by hugging Stormy. Gen made Stormy feel intimidated and insecure so she left in a hurry.

"The reason I asked Sam if I could as a school friend to the dance because I know about the treaty and he probably has to patrol that night," Stormy admits.

"I understand, Sam does, too," Jared assures her. "He mind-linked and told us."

"Mind-link?" Stormy rises an eyebrow. "Is that as cool as it sounds?"

Jared smiles wide and he nods. "Yes! If not, even more! We can read each other's minds while in wolf form."

"Even if one's thinking of sex?"

Jared grimaces. "Yeah..."

Stormy laughs humorously as Sam walks in wearing only cut off shorts. The alpha smiles at the sound and Jared walks out. Stormy gasps when she looks up and sees Sam. Sam Let's out a tired sigh before sitting beside her.

Sam and Stormy talk all night.