Chapter 14 : The Ending

Sam and Stormy we're together through everything. Through the Cullens leaving and returning. Through Harry Clearwater's desth, Seth and Leah phasing. Jacob phasing. Saving Bella from newborn vampries. Through Paul phasing too close and catching Stormy's face with his claws.

They became engaged right before they learned Bella was pregnant through Jacob's head. Jacob ended up imprinting on Bella and Edward's hybrid daughter, Renesme Carlie Cullen.

While it was calm, Stormy Swan became Stormy Uley. It was during their honeymoon when trouble started. Irina Denali, one of the Cullens' cousins from Alaska, saw Ness catch a snow and thought she was an immortal child.

So she turned the Cullens into the vampire royalty, The Volturi. The Cullens gathered witnesses while the newly weds returned home to help.

Things didn't end in a fight. And Stormy ended up pregnant with a little girl, she and Sam named her Allison Uley, after Sam's mother. Seth Clearwater ended up imprinting.

A couple years later, Sam and Stormy had a son and named him Harry Uley. Leah imprinted on him. A new girl named Dorothy came to La Push and Embry imprinted on her. Jared is with a girl named Kim and Paul is with Rachel Black.

The end!!!!